3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 10.12.21 02:34 am

Bug in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt quest Nobleman Statuette and Soldier Statuette

In general, I began to perform tasks with statuettes after I completed the quest on the foggy island and now I can not complete these quests. Triss just stands in her house and nothing happens on the map there are no signs and the quest cannot be completed, maybe someone knows what is the reason or what needs to be done in these quests?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninth_Satan 10.12.21

just forget it, or wait for the patch.

D
Danil01 10.12.21

Ninth_Satan
words of wisdom

G
Gutsz 10.12.21

Wait for the patch, many have such a problem

m
mobakas 10.12.21

I will run out of memory so soon on playstation after these patches)

A
AlexOmen 10.12.21

How can you manage to buy a figurine of a nobleman in Novigrad and without spellbinding him go to the Island of Mists. I only had to talk to Triss to get 200 kroons, if I'm not mistaken.

i
icebear2 10.12.21

But the soldier is not disenchanted, yes.

J
Joel Miller 10.12.21

The same situation(

O
Old_Nick 10.12.21

icebear2
Why ?!
Normally always disenchanting. Simply, Zoltan's quest must be completed early, while Tris has not yet decided to finally dump;)
And before the "island of fogs", the game, in fact, honestly warns: "Some quests will not be available"

m
mobakas 10.12.21

Old_Nick
does not argue warns, but these quests became active for me after visiting the island, and yes, they just weren't in the task graph

J
Joel Miller 10.12.21

Old_Nick
Here is mobakas the case says the quest is active (

i
icebear2 10.12.21

Old_Nick
So, as soon as I see Triss in Novigrad, we go to the house to rasskaldovat and there hangs like to give the statuette can not, maybe you just need to replay the game after patch 1.08. AAA you mean to finally dump it when supposedly with the magicians leaves, I just tell her after the island of fogs. Although I saw a video where you can disenchant and before sending to the last battle to the skeligge.

E
Eagle387 10.12.21

mobakas
Where can I get a nobleman statuette?

k
killa211 10.12.21

Eagle387, buy in Novigrad from a bookseller.

v
vincent25 10.12.21

strange, I only passed the island half an hour ago and the task for figurines is okay

m
mobakas 10.12.21

these tasks for statuettes remain active even after the end of the game, although according to the idea they should be considered failed, plus the task to Catch a Horse in the White Garden appeared after the final of the game, but it also cannot be completed, since upon arrival at the place marked on the map there is no horse

b
bolnoi8 10.12.21

I completed this quest for a long time, but for some reason it activated again, I go up to Triss, she says that I need to go to disenchant him, but you can only answer "later" v1.11