3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asketic.by 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Walkthrough Tips (Pathologic)

Well, I propose to share my knowledge about survival in the difficult world of "Mor.Utopia".
134 Comments
Sort by:
a
asketic.by 10.12.21

I play the game as a Bachelor, until it was only until the third day (this is all due to lack of time), but I already have a couple of tips.
1. On Day One, spend all the money you have on food (it is best to buy stale bread, it is the most nutritious). The fact is that the next day prices will jump by half and what you think of as wealth today will turn out to be pitiful tomorrow. I advise you to spend all your accumulated money on food at the end of each day, because there is no other way.
2. Every day we are given a lot of quests. I advise you to go through the main quest of the day first, and only then the additional ones. So you may come across certain bonuses during the passage (for example, if in the Second day as a Bachelor you first go through the main story quest, then you will have evidence of the existence of an epidemic, which you can tell Andrey about in order to escape from the city (although you still have nothing will not work;)) and, besides, you will have a pistol).
3. I advise you to often look in the trash can. Mostly empty beer bottles can be found there. They can be filled with water and sold to drunks in exchange for a tourniquet or sold. They cost little, but when you die of hunger, every penny is precious.

a
asketic.by 10.12.21

4. Cherish your reputation! Losing it is generally not difficult, but making money is more problematic. Therefore, do not kill people, especially civilians, for killing them greatly reduces your reputation. I would not advise killing robbers either, because during the fight against them there is a great chance that you will be injured, and health is a rather important thing.
5. On the second day you will be given a quest in which you have to collect money from the most reputable citizens to buy food. When you collect money and buy groceries, then for sure you will not have enough of it and you will be asked to get it somewhere else. So, my advice to you is to spit on everyone and keep the food for yourself, because the main thing is your life.
6. There are quests when you are asked to do the impossible (as, for example, during the Bachelor's passage, Maria's request on the first day to bury the corpse that was lying at her house. Victor Cain and lay it out to him as it is). So, do not waste money / medicine / anything else for the quest. After all, if you fail to complete the quest, you will please anybody (and some will not), so do not risk it in vain.
7. I myself do not know, but I read a lot that during the days of an epidemic, you can profit at someone else's expense, climbing into the homes of the sick and robbing them.

a
asketic.by 10.12.21

At the moment, this is all the advice I can give. I will go further - I will write more. I hope someone other than me will share their experience in this topic.

PS Hurray !!! Finally, the forum was written in Russian letters !!!

S
Sokolok 10.12.21

And how to get out of the Polygon in the 3rd day (Bachelor) ????

D
Destruction 10.12.21

As well as entered.

D
Death angel 10.12.21

Hello ...
Here are some tips and corrections (additions) to the above
1) For the bachelor, they said correctly on the first day to stock up with everything you can (especially with needles, a-pills) and exchange the following things: Tableiki (* all), meradorm, bandages harnesses ...
and on the second day to sell 90% of what was nadybali on the first besides the hawk.
2) It is also quite profitable to steal EVERYTHING from homes !!!!
3) For the haruspex, at the very beginning, we kill the dog-head (on the instructions of Notkin * Noctin *),
we approach the neck and he says something like: the good fellow did well or something else,
but it’s not important there are 2 answer options 1-something like always happy to help
2- I didn’t do it for you
We answer the second and our reputation rises, we approach and answer how much we fit, we raise the reputation to the maximum ...
you can also first cut the whole city, taking out everything you need from the corpses and then raise the reputation
: =)

m
madluc 10.12.21

Do not waste money on clothes, you will hardly need it (sometimes it can be found in trash cans and the corpses of bandits). If you have extra, spend it on weapon repairs. Do not in any way sell it.

a
asketic.by 10.12.21

2 Death Angel
For the haruspex, at the very beginning, we kill the dog-head (according to Notkin * Noctin's instructions),
we approach the neck and he says something like: well done or something else,
but it’s not important there 2 answer options 1-something it seems always happy to help
2- I didn’t do it for you
We answer the second and our reputation rises, we approach this and answer how much we fit we raise the reputation to the maximum ...
you can also first cut the whole city, taking out everything you need from the corpses and then raise the reputation

This brilliant! Finally it will be possible to arrange a sweet life for yourself :)

2 all
Write more useful glitches (as Death Angel wrote, for example) and tips! It will be interesting to read.

m
madluc 10.12.21

For the Bachelor: one day (~ 4-6) Stamatin (the one in the tavern) gives an unmeasured twirine. The main thing is patience. Leave 5 bottles for 9 or 10 days useful in quests.

m
madluc 10.12.21

2VILLAIN
In short, the butchers were soaked there long ago. In the bowels of the infected quarter (like near the house of Isidor), find a patrolman with a corpse at his feet. He will send you to the cemetery near Ospina's house. And there ... (be prepared to suffer a little).
In fact, it is better not to enter infected houses. The rags appear by randomize (it is almost impossible to find weapons or things, IMHO), and therefore there is no guarantee that the risk will be justified. Included: Infecting Mist and Dying in Agony. Welcome

m
madluc 10.12.21

Yes, they are not dangerous in any way. Regular npc. If you treat them, they will increase their reputation (or not) ... Fog is more dangerous.

D
Death angel 10.12.21

People on the seventh day for the Bachelor go through the additional quest of the inquisitors, after completing the quest you will receive a samopal (sawn-off shotgun) - a powerful weapon, given only in this quest (to get it, at the end of the quest tell the inquisitor that there is not enough firepower)

To find out which quests are available, more often look into letters (L)

j
jiday 10.12.21

Tell me if you need to get the keys to the house for Haruspik on the first day. What to do when I talked to everyone, I did everything, but you die at the end of the day.

D
Death angel 10.12.21

1) About the butchers, this is not quite so it will be necessary to bypass all three
1-Be in the courtyard (there on the map there are several more strange spots similar to lakes, they also burned a witch there and there on the first day and maybe on the next day you can get a revolver from one of the corpses )
2-Be in another yard (not far from the termite mound there is a courtyard of a strange oval shape, there are many ordinary houses and also round ones * they look like this on the map *)
3-It was said about him above, although it can be found in the following way: on the map near the termite mound there is a semicircle fence with a passage from this place along the road it seems to the upper left side, and if I am not mistaken, there will be a clothing store on this road and so you walk along it and you should see a barrel of water there will also be an opening to the courtyard (this courtyard is located near the house of Peter Stomatin or not far from him) there is a third butcher.

And only after you have bypassed all three (it seems so) you should be sent to the cemetery

K
Kapelka 10.12.21

Q: can you spend ammo on robbers (even when you're out of danger)? Or is it better to keep it?

X
XAMRK 10.12.21

People, when in the second day you get evidence of the disease, you take it. What's next?

D
Death angel 10.12.21

As for the cartridges, my opinion is that it is better to spend because the robbers have a lot of things that can be exchanged, sold, or kept ...

X
XAMRK 10.12.21

I approached all of them; I was empowered to fight the disease. And they are waiting for my further actions.
And how to finish the escape quest.

a
asketic.by 10.12.21

Then you have to go to Samburov, I think. He should give you a gun. That's all. End of the day.
And the escape quest is easy to finish. Go to those to whom you are sent (first to Andrey, then to Peter, etc.). But all the same, you will not be able to escape from the city, so you can skip this quest.

X
XAMRK 10.12.21

Tady I completed the quests. Mlyn there sometimes it is a little unclear whether you passed the quest or not.