3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth severis 10.12.21

Well, I think first for the people and then for the krogan, salarians, geth, turians, asari. Quarians are not attracted somehow ... and other races hmmm evolve to hold weapons? If so, then I will become a new biotic god)

S
Sinpro 10.12.21

asari, kwarik or turian, krogan
in that order

M
Master of shadows 10.12.21

Human and ONLY human.

N
Novakid 10.12.21

Azari or Turian

t
trustedSunbro 10.12.21

Pony: 3

m
mc1death 10.12.21

First asari, then krogan.

V
VVarn1ng 10.12.21

Turian: 3

T
The_apathy 10.12.21

If you have a choice, you have to play for everyone, and I will.

m
mcbrut 10.12.21

ONLY man

B
Blash 10.12.21

Man!

T
The_apathy 10.12.21

Many people say that they will only be human. Think narrowly gentlemen. If there is a choice, why not look at the world through the eyes of another race?

c
creWn 10.12.21

Man and sweetheart-Azari ^ - ^

O
One of them 10.12.21

Artificial intelligence would be interesting :)
If they can be considered a race ...

L
Levitate 10.12.21

human

a
assassin-demon 10.12.21

I would have played a damn for a geth, but these are just dreams of a nerd xD, by the way, when playing for a geth, you could see the history of their creation)), although partly it seems like somewhere in ME 3 they showed, it's fun to play for the geth, they have there are different classes, and each has its own buns))

G
Gtaris 10.12.21

and I'd play as a quirian and a turian)

G
GearsMercer 10.12.21

Yag is so crazy about a tank, I would have passed them. In another cool race of Medusa (Hanara)

P
Pirozhok-san 10.12.21

Would have played as Proteanin)))) well, and for turians, quarians, asari, salarians, yagov, hanars, krogan, grumbling, batarians and so on)))))) bugag, and I would also play for a mix from all races))

T
Trance4mator 10.12.21

))))) If it comes out - let's see, let's play ...

O
Ozon58 10.12.21

Person.