3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkippeR- 10.12.21 11:21 pm

What weapon do you prefer? (Fallout 3)

From the beginning of the game, I walked with a pistol, then I found an assault rifle and walked with it (when I ran out of cartridges, I took a submachine gun), now the main weapon is a hunting rifle and a combat shotgun. I don't like heavy weapons like minigun and flamethrower because of the lack of ammunition and fuel for them.

Sorry if the topic already exists or was.
213 Comments
Sort by:
n
nana_cS3 10.12.21

plasma rifle (but sold as the strongest of the class), well, the fat man is nothing. By the way, if anyone found a dog - post it here exactly ... I have already played the whole game, but the dog is still not there

K
Kirk Rysin 10.12.21

Magnum 44 for range and firepower

M
MANBOY 10.12.21

It all depends on pumping, at the beginning of the game for which there are cartridges, then the best, I swung both light and heavy, at least eat cartridges, now I alternate - every little thing and long-range combat is an AK and a sniper, a short and medium minigun and a grenade launcher. By the way, I advise you to put the game at least on "difficult" otherwise it is very easy, and the experience goes like this more

t
taburetka 10.12.21

Running a little in front of the topic of future preferences;)
Is there anything more serious than a Combat Knife and a Sledgehammer you can find?

s
sunz57 10.12.21

Yes, Magnum 44 is the best I've seen. And so basically I go with a sniper.

B
BOPOH777 10.12.21

taburetka of
course I've collected a fiery sword !!!
handbrake and motorcycle gas tank, lawn mower blade, fuse.

T
Tiber 10.12.21

first I ran with the assault, then I got hooked on the minigun, so I ran everything with it) the gatling laser never got it (although you can kill any Outcast), but from the energy one, only plasma. Well, of course, I also collected a sword)

M
Morgray 10.12.21

I run with a hunting rifle (my favorite!), When it runs out of ammunition, I use an assault rifle, and when it runs out of ammunition, I take out a grenade launcher or a fat man at worst.
PS By the way, where can I find Magnum 44? I have not seen it in anyone's hands, or on sale.

t
taburetka 10.12.21

BOPOH777
Thank you. Sounds delicious :) Poking a mutant with a steel "toothpick" in a dark alley is not solid, by God.

M
Morgray 10.12.21

Can you please tell me where to find the schemes for weapons? I saw one for sale in Megaton, but there the price is insane.

M
MANBOY 10.12.21

They are usually given for completing quests, and a piece is not a price.
By the way, I received the Shish-Kebab scheme from the Family, after the peaceful resolution of the situation in Aref.

M
Mr. Romero 10.12.21

Gatling laser.
the ammunition and the subject himself
got it to the northeast of shelter 101.
whole flocks of outcasts graze there.

U
Urbaniz 10.12.21

I carry 4 types of weapons with me: Magnum 44 with optics (still a gimmick))), Hunting rifle (my favorite weapon), Assault rifle (the same as my favorite hunting rifle)))), Sniper rifle (for long distances)

D
Dr. Strangelove 10.12.21

Laser and plasma rifles.

U
UNINEX 10.12.21

I use everything, because I play on hard core, and so beloved, sniper + Chinese machine gun + grenade launcher + anti-infantry (in the premises).

W
Who knows 10.12.21

accidentally climbed into Vault 106. Lost all ammo for all weapons, including a flamethrower and 10 more grenades. I'm dulling with a hammer now :)

D
Darkinside 10.12.21

Plasma rifle android from Dr. Zimmer's quest and plasma pistol.
The first is the main weapon, the travel pistol, because batteries to him at least chew the booty

W
Wedlor 10.12.21

flamethrower - aimed at the head - takes out the super mutant with a bang

S
Spike 10.12.21

I like the railroad rifle shoots nails (the drawing is given by the man on the ship for the declaration) well against super mutants, alternating with a javelin (1000 damage on the legs + silent + poison) first from a dart gun, then you can finish off with anything.

B
BloodAngeel 10.12.21

Spike, well, but where did you find the recipe for the dart launcher?
I pumped the light one by 100, right now I'm pumping the heavy one, I really liked the combat shotgun, any mutant with two shots! also pleased with a pistol with a silencer and, of course, a sniper.
Well, in shock from "Fat Man"!
The magnum can be found in the police station, where mutants (the task is given in the big city).