3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkippeR- 10.12.21 11:21 pm

What weapon do you prefer? (Fallout 3)

From the beginning of the game, I walked with a pistol, then I found an assault rifle and walked with it (when I ran out of cartridges, I took a submachine gun), now the main weapon is a hunting rifle and a combat shotgun. I don't like heavy weapons like minigun and flamethrower because of the lack of ammunition and fuel for them.

Sorry if the topic already exists or was.
213 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nermi 10.12.21

sniper) and plasma rifle * _ *

X
Xorza_32 10.12.21

Sniper and minigun ^ - ^

K
Kreez 10.12.21

I bought the Shish-Kebab recipe from some caravan operator, then I got another 1 from the Family, which is interestingly "Shish-Kebab v2" or something like that, comments: "improved by 10%"
. I haven't collected it yet, I don't know what has been improved, either general characteristics, or just the initial state

[
[MedveD] 10.12.21

Initially shied away with the first 10mm pistol. Then he loosened an assault rifle from some raider, followed by a Chinese machine gun.
Longest run with a combat shotgun. A lot of rounds, and at close range is very effective, especially against crowds. For long-range shooting, the Chinese machine gun remained.

Now I go with a plasma rifle, and if a bunch of opponents looms somewhere in the distance, I cover them with a grenade launcher or "Fat Man", depending on the coolness of the crowd.

N
Nyaa 10.12.21

sniper, everything is pumped under it ... and 10mm with a silencer ... until they understand where the enemies are already shooting from)
but in fact everything must be worn because it is bad with cartridges

S
Supergut 10.12.21

Here I tried a crossbow that shoots poisoned darts! It hits exactly where we shoot at the limit of visibility. Accuracy is striking. The marker has not yet appeared on the target because of the range, but it is already possible to attack.

M
Morgray 10.12.21

Tell me where to find the crossbow scheme?

v
vault_boy 10.12.21

and I love heavy weapons :) I carry with me a gatling, a minigun, a flamethrower and a fat man: Well, in order to shoot a plasma gun at a distance, it really mows down: (you need to collect a dart gun :)

U
User 445900 10.12.21

I found a dog in a landfill, you can ask her to carry objects, very convenient.

A
Adahn one 10.12.21

I love hand-to-hand combat ... just don't know how it works in Fallout 3 yet ...

p
pilich 10.12.21

I liked the hunting rifle, but then I got hooked on a gatling laser machine gun, a cool thing)) Sometimes you have to swing a bat if someone manages to come up to me))

A
Ahtani 10.12.21

By the way, about the birds, the
machine gun was called so because it throws bullets
and your gatling, a laser, and not a machine gun; op: o)

A
Aliq 10.12.21

minigun, which is given at the base of rangers, its damage is 2 times more than usual

S
Supergut 10.12.21

a dart gun scheme (crossbow) can be bought at the Tampenny Tower, where ghouls are not allowed. Southwest of the megaton. IMHO at close range, a flamethrower is best: 1) because the damage is large, it burns several opponents at once (if they are running next to) you will not miss it if the enemy is agile. the damage is probably the biggest. 2) if there is a cannibalism perk, then we should eat after it a fried corpse and not a raw one. :)

S
Saddist 10.12.21

He drives "Kulachishche" (as it is called, a metal canoe on his hand, found in the area of ​​the dump), because you can approach each mob close, those that I can't get close to, I shoot from a sniper rifle in stealth mode (kills with 1 crit shot), as a result already collected 3-5k different cartridges.

b
baedd pibau 10.12.21

a Chinese machine gun and a sniper ... sometimes I use a "fat man".

t
tiff 10.12.21

Swung light weapons, then energy weapons.
Used - for a long distance - a hunting rifle, for a medium - a Chinese "Kalash", for a short range - a combat shotgun. In the end, I began to use a plasma rifle.
For the first time I held the sniper in my hands in the very, very final (I took it from one of the dead paladins), I didn't even have to shoot it once.
Magnum with optics is a good thing, but spare parts are tense.

D
D0NoR 10.12.21

I went further and changed priorities ....
Instead of Magnum and Fat Man, the favorites were the "Lincoln Rifle" (by the way, it is free and the state is 100%, the damage is greater than that of the Magnum, plus a beautiful devil) and "Plasma rifle A3-something-there" , which is given by the "person" (did not spoil it).

D
Darknecros 10.12.21

my identity is more than a rifle Lincoln rushing =)

[
[LuKas] 10.12.21

My favorite weapon is Hunting rifle, I found the same attack rifle more called "Narcosis". I also love the Chinese machine gun.
PS: Where can I get a Lincoln rifle? Is she on a quest?