3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackfontaine 10.12.21 11:34 pm

Phantom Pain launch method (requires an account with the game for the first launch) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I found a tutorial on how to run the game from one account on several computers on anti-starforce (thanks to the user Haoose). I got tired of waiting for a pill and I asked my friend for an account to try this method. Checked, the method works! So far, only the intro has passed, but I think there should be no further problems. I did not delete the save, the game itself started from the beginning. And here is the tutorial itself:

1) We climb into the folder of your steam and take from there the file steam.exe (only it)
2) Create on the disk where you downloaded the steam-rip (from the phisher will do) any Steam folder (For example: E: Games ! Steam-for-MGSV )
3) If you have your Steam (normal) open, close it. 6) Wait while it downloads ~ 113 MB of data and unpacks you a clean Steam client into this folder
4) Copy the same file steam.exe into this empty folder
5) Run this file steam.exe

7) Next, this Steam will ask for a username / password - this is where you need an account. Enter the data and, if necessary, the Guard code, not forgetting to check the box "Remember computer"
8) We get into Steam, and you can (should) close it right away.
9) Next, we proceed like this:
9a) copy (move it to make it faster) the MGS_TPP folder from the steam-rip to the Steam-for-MGSV steamapps common folder (the common subfolder create yourself)
9b) from the Steam SteamApps folder steam-rip copy the appmanifest_287700.acf file to the Steam-for-MGSV steamapps
9c) folder games with one icon (in the steam-rip it is located here Steam Steam ) copy it to the Steam-for-MGSV steam folder
9d) copy the depotcache folder from the steam-rip to the Steam-for-MGSV
10) Run steam again (steam.exe) from our newly created folder, enter the login / password.
11) Steam will see our installed game, and will start downloading the update (patch), since the distribution on the site is a little outdated.
12) After 72 MB of the patch and a certain amount of time, you will finally be able to launch the game from Steam. So do it. The game must be started once.
13) After making sure that the game is working (the menu is displayed), do not wait for the weather from the sea and close the game.
14) In the incentive, select the menu item Steam → Go offline
15) That's it, at this step you can already return the account to your friend, you should no longer need it.
16) Next, close Steam again to make sure we are doing everything right.
17) Let's make a backup of the Steam-for-MGSV userdata folder and the ssfn * file -s from the Steam-for-MGSV
18) You can create a shortcut for the Steam-for-MGSV steam.exe file, it is also desirable to add this file into the firewall (prohibit access to the Internet), let's run this our steam again. When you start, you will no longer need to enter your username / password, just click the "Offline Mode" button
19) Start the game (in Steam) and delete your friend's save in it to start the game again yourself.
20) Enjoy your game.
PS When you need to go to your normal steam - do not forget to close this standalone one. Do not run them at the same time.
For Mad Max, the steps are similar. For him (if the game is on someone else's account, and not on the same friend), it is better to create a separate Steam folder.

Try it. Unsubscribe)
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantin Dubentsov 10.12.21

JackFontaine
Why can't I take a friend's account to download the game and go offline? My friend and I are doing this.

J
Jackfontaine 10.12.21

Konstantin Dubentsov
Since the day of release, a friend of mine has been playing practically without stopping, with occasional breaks for sleep and food, he barely managed to persuade his account for 5 minutes)

E
Evgeny Tymtsunik 10.12.21

I understand that I can get hit on the head for this, but still ...
Maybe there is a person who can share the game.
I'm afraid my laptop does not fit the minimum salary at all. GZ ran at low and it ran fine.
Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz (4 CPUs); 6 Gb; HD Radeon 8570M 2Gb
I would love to buy it, but I can only through Gift, and there is no refund for them.

M
Mangusto_ZOG 10.12.21

Evgeny Tymtsunik
My video is weaker, gt520mx, the other parameters are the same, on medium it goes with a bang, so you don't have to worry

I
Ilya Lyapin 10.12.21

Evgeny Tymtsunik clean the
laptop of rubbish

H
Haoose 10.12.21

Konstantin Dubentsov
Why not? Can. But it will take longer than downloading the game in advance. A friend will wait while you download the game to go offline. Although if he went to bed, then ... you can do that =)

H
Haoose 10.12.21

JackFontaine
"Didn't delete the save, the game started all over again"
Apparently your friend hasn't started playing yet. And so the save is pulled from the cloud when you start the game. Therefore, this paragraph of the instruction was entered.

J
Jackfontaine 10.12.21

Haoose
Not at all, it is being cut from the date of release, it will soon pass) The point is most likely that I got the error "Failed to create saved data. Exit the game and delete the saved data" when I first started it. After that, I shut down the game, put Steam offline and the game started from the very beginning, and my friend continued from the same place.
PS: Thanks a lot for the detailed tutorial)

D
Dark_AssassinUA 10.12.21

Are there people who will share your account?

H
Haoose 10.12.21

The crack came out. For Win7 so far ..

G
Govoroha 10.12.21

People, I have such a mistake! Failed to create saved data. Exit the game and delete your saved data. I have a current pirate! Where can I find and delete files !? help pliz. Or give acc!