3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Main character (Fallout 4)

The longer I wait for Fallout 4, the more I convince myself that GG is a synthetic android. Plus, SOMA recently came out, in which the GG is also a robot with a human consciousness, which convinced me that the same feature is in Folych. And what do you think? GG Fallout 4 is a robot, a person is resistant to radiation, or does he lie in a capsule, and everything that happens in the game is a simulation, preparation for the real exit from the shelter?
31 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 10.12.21

You confused me even more

-
-Raixs- 10.12.21

If made an android, it will fundamentally spoil the tradition of Fallout. In all parts, we played as full-fledged people, but whom we could turn into mutants and cyborgs (judging by the perks) ONLY during the game. Even in the loathsome Fallout 3, we played as a person and saw his birth and childhood. I really hope that this time they will not deviate from this trend. If everything that happens in the prologue is a simulation, and the hero and his family are androids, then I will be a little disappointed.
Although, it is quite likely that the androids are non-playable characters, that is, a wife and a child (although, here I bent a little. A child, in any case, should not be an android), if we choose a husband. And vice versa. This option will not spoil traditions and will be pleasant to android lovers.

PS I alone think that such reasoning is a great sign? Just think. This game is from Bethesda and we are curious about what will happen at the beginning of the game! And what about the rest of the plot ... Yes, I think that's a great sign.

A
AlessBravo 10.12.21

CheshirCat
recently released Max, and so I think that everything will go on the machines
And on a subject, the meaning is 2 games from various developers

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.12.21

CheshirCat
He will not be a robot 100%
In the gameplay video we were shown how to create a character (husband / wife and appearance), with all this they had a child. I doubt that one of the three of them was a child.
If someone thinks about a whole family of "cans" - complete nonsense

A
Alexandrovitch 10.12.21

The longer I wait for Fallout 4, the more I convince myself that GG is a synthetic android

A
Azaznzel 10.12.21

stsuk, also spoilers about SOMA.

R
Rampelstilstkin 10.12.21

Knowing VaultTech is a very likely option. In addition, the bomb in the video detonated a little too close to the shelter when they hadn't descended yet. Maybe yy have some synthetic steel parts (in new Vegas there was a cyborg perk). Maybe all of them in the shelter had a chip implanted into their brains and copied the essence, so that they could then be imported into cans.

A
Aenmutus 10.12.21

Rampelstilstkin The
man who was driving E3 said immediately after this video that you survived and safely descended into the shelter, I listened to everything attentively.

1. I am terribly happy to play a pre-war character, because I dreamed about it. To know what he has lost, to see the changes, to understand the situation like him, is simply amazing.
2. Thoughts about the android have arisen, but they do not. Cryocapsules, stasis, all this may well be. People were put to sleep, an accident happened, some people died (a skeleton in a Volt-Tec robe, from which the GG removes Pip-Boy), and the GG woke up as a result. What happened to the rest - there are a lot of options, I'm not going to write everything. One interesting thought, maybe they suffered a little during the explosion, they were put into some kind of restorative capsule, and then a haply and they remained there. Lots of options.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

If GG really turns out to be a cyborg, this of course will be a sickly twist, perhaps some cybernetic body modifications will then be, such as in the Old World Blues add-on, this of course will be generally cool.

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

Such a turn is predictable, boring, illogical and banal just in the spirit of the gazebo
Ps means it is

M
MassChester87 10.12.21

Yushimitsy
The author of the theme, just a very powerful imagination, he just needs to think less about it.

R
Rampelstilstkin 10.12.21

I remember that something else was developed about the child. It will be cool if during the game it turns out that he is alive. Or, in general, in some place it will be possible to play for the child (if you recall the 3rd part and the concept of father-son / daughter, then it is quite possible, after all)

C
CheshirCat 10.12.21

MassChester87
Maybe I'm just very excited about Folych's release))

G
Garry3Fingers 10.12.21

First, a voltek employee comes with a survey, if we assume that information about the residents had been collected before, then the door to the shelter probably should not have opened. It seems that the inhabitants of the town die in the explosion, and they are then replaced by copies of the android from the shelter. The GG could take a bib fight from the corpse of one of the scientists, who was supposed to start the activation process, pour nonsense into their ears about why they were passed out, but something went wrong in the shelter. The child could have died with his real parents.

E
Except2 10.12.21

By the way, for the author and some of the foul players here. In the 3rd part, it was like a mission about an android and the conversation said that you can insert passages from the 3rd to the 4th foul. And there was a quest about him, they say, you leave him or destroy. So, probably everything will depend on the choice in the 3rd part, or if no one has a save, it will be like the standard version in the AIM.

G
Garry3Fingers 10.12.21

Save will not be transferred

S
Sasha Arefiev 10.12.21

Obviously, GG is not a robot or an android, why did I decide that?
The game has a good dismemberment, it also affects the main character, for example, if he is blown up with a grenade, everything will be immediately clear

G
Garry3Fingers 10.12.21

Sasha Arefyev
The ostentatious gameplay years like not dismembered

S
Sasha Arefiev 10.12.21

Garry3Fingers
Well, they hardly removed this feature

w
we get what we deserve 10.12.21

The main character is a man. This is also shown in the trailer.