3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cold light 11.12.21 12:14 am

Walkthrough Questions (Possible Spoilers) (Sword Coast Legends)

I got to the guild hall, and then a plug came out: I went down to the basement and stood at the statue of Nardash the Brave. The idea is to read poetry and something should happen. I tried different more or less reasonable options.
On the
Spoiler version, it’s not nine of us now, as it was long ago, life for us is an eternal oath. And when we continue to walk in the darkness, we dare not dare, a sound effect is heard on our way, but I do not see the result.
Also, if you hit the gong, the symbol next to the statue lights up.
Please tell me what to do next!
122 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 11.12.21

bestic
iwurwe
Sergey Filimonov

if you still have about a book in the house of assembly:
Spoyler1 cell - pravdeny Warrior
2 cell price of courage
3 cell - the last drop of courage

logic in the puzzle is this:
Spoylerv this castle highly respected Sir Valatara, but just these books are parts of his biography ... They are exhibited in chronological order, in a cache of a shield and a sixfold of the aforementioned sir

b
bestic 11.12.21

Cold light
Thank you!

c
chylera 11.12.21

How to take samples of black slurry?

C
Cold light 11.12.21

chylera
if on the instructions of the alchemist Relona, ​​then you need to first act on the black jelly with a solvent (before entering the caves, put the solvent in one of the quick slots, then turn off the AI ​​of the characters and first of all run the jelly alone)

But still, tell me how and where can you store things? I have a lot of loot, which is a pity to sell (things with immunity and just cool things, but not suitable for a party right now, but stored for future companions) ((((

t
tvink63 11.12.21

Someone in the underground guessed the digital code?

C
Cold light 11.12.21

tvink63
you mean the one where to turn left and right? it is not difficult there, the main thing is to collect all the notes
Spoiler
left left
right
left
right
right
left

c
chylera 11.12.21

Cold light
Got it!

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Again I got stuck :)))
In the house of the Golden Eye I found a list of names:
Gazlot - on the highway, Drakhart - in the swamps, Alvek - in the slums.
I can't find one! what kind of attack ?! are they there? do i have a glitch? where-how to find them?

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
All of them are, I was fine, but I was looking under the search, perhaps this is the case.
locations are approximate:
Spoiler On the path we will be teleported to the place where we start the game. just run ahead, don't miss it. The body is under the bush.
In the slums, the body is in one of the residential buildings, above it are the knights of the golden eye. Only need to look after the battle with the demons! During the battle, everything is overwhelmed and there is no passage.
In the swamps, the body is located at the second exit from the map, opposite to the one from which we originally come.

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
Thank you HUGE! I'll run to look :)

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
Successful searches)

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
I'm already wildly uncomfortable for my stupidity, but :)))
In my opinion, somewhere in the house of the golden eye, I may be mistaken, I found a builder's diary and there it is a question of a secret passage and a sequence to press, on animals on some walls somewhere.
Where it is - who it is - is not specified.
Have you come across this by any chance?

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga came across
. do you know the bear cave? she goes straight into the courtyard to the knights of the golden eye, and looks at the wall. Secret passage in this wall
Spoiler

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
A! This one :) I found this one a long time ago, but did not click on the animals.

Listen, I can't find a dude talking :( I understand correctly that this is the same exit-entrance from the map, which is near the village? I have already run around all three with a search, no :( I
found two, but this one didn’t :( I

still had a task in the village, in a residential building - to find Miller's missing father.
(in the village I have already done everything, I killed the witch, the spider too, I have passed the swamps. Only the troll cave remained)

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
I can try to take a screen off the third corpse, but a little later - I now have a drow dying of dreams .... I will finish his quest and take a screenshot of the body.

About Father Miller:
Spoileridi back to the altar where the witch killed, at the altar (but not inside it in the cave) there will be two corpses, one of them has a ring, take it and carry it to the girl, but everything will end very badly there. It's a shame.

V
Vladislav 89 11.12.21

Tell me where to find the black jelly from the quest? And then I killed 1 in the sewers, nothing happened.
And where to insert the green stone in Luskan?

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light

Thank you :) I'm waiting for the screen - it does not light, I will always return to this map.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

Vladislav 89
location is a poisonous rift, there will be "ancient black jelly", you can get to this location from the location of the city gates, the poisonous rift is located opposite the entrance to the sewer, and the crazy merchant is right between them.
a green stone is used in this location on a green cobblestone.
PS: please put pluses, those whom my advice helped, for you I am afraid

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Vladislav 89

jelly in a stinking cave - location at the gate. in the same place next to (opposite) the entrance to the sewer, and next to the stinking, fetid cave, there is still a strange merchant.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
made a screen, I have this corpse right at the exit
Spoiler