3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Al3XXX_ 11.12.21 12:14 am

Where did people come from? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just started reading books, but here's the question. The guide to the witcher says that people appeared during the Conjugation of the Spheres, and before that the world was inhabited by gnomes, then dwarves appeared and then elves. So, where did people come from?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.12.21

From the Earth they pinned themselves.

-
-Dismal- 11.12.21

It is known for certain that there were no people in Ecumene until 764. The tens of millions that have now settled on the coast of the great sea from Bujna in the north to Alba in the south are descended from a little over a thousand settlers who landed at the mouth of the Yaruga and Pontar from the four arks.

Now it is impossible to know where our ancestors came from. There are almost no monuments of the hieroglyphic writing they used.

Roderic de Novembre. History of the world. Volume I.

T
Toxa95 11.12.21

They sailed from across the sea. They sailed across the seas of the earth, and landed on the shores in the world of The Witcher.

D
Danil01 11.12.21

In general, people did not appear, during the conjugation of the spheres, they arrived on the continent where the elves and dwarves lived.

k
krakaziabra 11.12.21

Simply put, they are the same strangers in the world as vampires, ghouls or any other evil spirits.

y
yberpleks 11.12.21

People came from planet Earth as a result of conjugation of spheres. (Merging of worlds)
But it is not clear which worlds merged? The worlds within the universe, or the universes themselves, have merged into infinity.

I
Iasthope 11.12.21

yberpleks
You do not load it so much, guys, otherwise it will go crazy) Let him read on, build his own conclusions.

A
Alexander Shimanski 11.12.21

I once read books from the universe of the witcher. So there was described such a moment when the king learned to use her ability and jumped across different worlds, and was even in our real type of world. And the elves of the wild hunt are not from the world of the witcher, but from another where elves rule the world and a detachment of elves (special purpose) come to the world of the witcher as a wild hunt and take people prisoner (for slavery). Well, so maybe at the time of the conjugation of the spheres, the worlds touched and monsters, elves and PEOPLE from our world, came out from there little by little, this was so long ago that no one really remembers. IMHO my opinion.

A
Al3XXX_ 11.12.21

-Dismal-
Ie sailed from another continent? Is the conjugation of spheres just a convenient (for older races) cliche to despise people?

-
-Dismal- 11.12.21

Al3XXX_
Partly, nowhere is it said where they came from, I think yes from another continent, but their very appearance in Neverland Sapkowski conditions as a result of a magical cataclysm, and the older races despise them as invaders, I think the Ravens, if they did not die out, would be so despised- would be elves.

d
diablo_7_13 11.12.21

sailed on ships

d
diablo_7_13 11.12.21

-Dismal-
Only the elves themselves forgot that they were invaders ... they drove the dwarves and dwarves to the mountains

-
-Dismal- 11.12.21

diablo_7_13
completely agrees, which is a little higher, but only casually (using the example of Vranov) and hinted.

C
Cucumber312 11.12.21

The portal was cast.

A
Al3XXX_ 11.12.21

Iasthope
Well, Duc, live in ignorance. If you are not interested in something, there is no need to extol your ignorance.

C
CRASHBULLET 11.12.21

As the monster drifted in, so did the people drift, the world at the beginning was owned by the dwarves and co. Then the elves began to expand, and then the people land the landing on four boats, then behold, as a result, the elves dribbled, in the hope that the people will die out in a generation, and figs there, people began to breed, and the elves beat down on reproduction, and we eventually came to to where the book begins, and later the game.