3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhydmen 11.12.21 12:32 am

Swordsman-Mage-Alchemist (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

We write an impression, who is more difficult / easier, who is more interesting, a scattering of talents, and who do you play with?
59 Comments
Sort by:
h
hokku 11.12.21

swordsman clicking plus kven, a magician without a sword branch is too frail, an alchemist is a stupid side branch, as for me the question does not make sense, pumping only one branch, you will become meat, distribute talents wisely and you will be happy))

S
Sinking tichka 11.12.21

hokku

Yes nifiga to pump an alchemist and nafig do not need a sword. Throwing bombs at everyone!

J
JohnCat 11.12.21

He was rocking the magician - he was far from sickly. Swung Quen to the maximum (50% recoil and more time), recoil on 3 enemies. Max Aard, power and strength of signs, crit effects, heliotrope and adrenaline acceleration. The battle tactics are as follows - Quen, 2-3 Aard and Heliotrope. Enemies crumble quickly in Heliotrope, especially through Aard and first-time finishing. Axii did not use at all, Igni less often. Yrden mostly to heliotrope, then nafig. In the branch of the sword, I invested only in the damage in the back.

K
Kirk Rysin 11.12.21

The sinking tichka
+1 pumped up the alchemist .. cans and bombs are so powerful that you can cut everyone with a pie knife ..

d
drondiwe 11.12.21

distributed about 75% in the sword 25 in marks!

T
Tea with lemon 11.12.21

Swung to the most powerful at the swordsman and sorcerer, a powerful Persian came out)

T
Tiger [Overmind] 11.12.21

Swung the swordsman (completely) and two signs (aard and kven)

I
Interferon16 11.12.21

If you don't swing the sword branch at all, then the battle in the ghostly darkness (on the difficult one) will deliver an unreal crap.

M
Midlight 11.12.21

I pumped the alchemist, because original + bombs are damn cool. : D

h
hokku 11.12.21

Yes nifig to pump an alchemist and nafig do not need a sword. Throwing bombs at everyone!
and where are you going to get the sword ??? especially since there are 2 of them ?? O_O With such requests, you need to have a good running speed)))
plus the entire branch of the alchemist for intoxication is designed there for bombs to swing for 8-10 skills))) without a sword, pure meat especially on bosses before the fight with which they do not give time to revel in tinctures at all) ))

I
Ihalainen 11.12.21

He also pumped the alchemist, at the swordsman he only pumped until the energy consumption for the block was reduced. There is no need for running speed, put on a kven and throw a bomb at the first enemy that comes across, even if he is close, after the bomb a "dancing star" from the crowd of 10 people will be about 3, and then crippled, you can finish them off with a sword in 3 seconds. (Hard difficulty).

m
maskarad92 11.12.21

Swordsman to adrenaline and magician to heliotrope and all PPC)))

h
hokku 11.12.21

if the last 2 skills take a sword and heliotrope which one will be used ???

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

you don't have enough talents to swing both branches to the maximum, the level is limited to 35

h
hokku 11.12.21

damn the question carefully read)))

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

I answered you on the essence of your question. At the same time, you will not have enough talents to swing the skill Sense of Combat (Group finishing blow) and Sense of Magic (Heliotrope). these skills are unlocked after the full pumping of any branch. You stupidly do not have enough talents for this. Just count it - you have only 35 talents. Minus 6 for training. Remains 29 for the remaining branches. Correct if I'm wrong.

h
hokku 11.12.21

why to the maximum ?? O_O one skill at a time and to the end just if you take the last skill in each branch which will be turned on ??

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

The total number of skills on the sword branch is 15, the total number of skills on the magic branch is 15. Total 30. Even if you don't download alchemy at all, we still don't fit into 29. I think the developers did it on purpose so as not to there were such collisions about what to use.

h
hokku 11.12.21

it is clear well and figs with him I was just wondering it was by the way which is better heliotrope or ext blow ???

k
kain_O 11.12.21

ProfiM, actually you can get to the last skills without swinging all 15. I threw 8 in each branch and here's the last skills for you.