3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhydmen 11.12.21 12:32 am

Swordsman-Mage-Alchemist (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

We write an impression, who is more difficult / easier, who is more interesting, a scattering of talents, and who do you play with?
59 Comments
Sort by:
m
maskarad92 11.12.21

Yokarny babay you are definitely thinking in the wrong direction until the heliotrope is enough to invest 7 skills for a sword. Count your comrades more carefully.

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

kain_O
Screen with branches, where Heliotrope and Group finishing blow you will show, I believe.

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

maskarad92
and what do you turn on when you press the X key?

t
turned 11.12.21

a magician without a branch of a sword is too frail,

Nicho he is not frail, I specially shake a pure magician, throwing all my glasses on magic.

I hack with kven + sword.

The game is so dumb and simple that only a deer can call it an RPG of the year.

k
kain_O 11.12.21

ProfiM, In the sense I will believe? It's just logical. Each skill spends 1 talent, in order to reach the last skill in the branch, you can spend only 8 talents (it is not necessary to pump each skill in order to move further along the branch). It turns out 16 talents - the last skills are opened in 2 branches. But, of course, no one will swing like that, because it is stupid.

t
turned 11.12.21

On hard it is light, and how easy it is on other difficulties I can’t even imagine, it probably falls from one whiff of the witcher ...

RPG of the year bleu

h
hokku 11.12.21

The game is so stupid and simple,))) to each his own, of course, but if you are guided by your logic, or rather its absence, then the best RPG of 2004 is Syberia 2)))

t
turned 11.12.21

my logic is that the game should be smart, but here KWEN cheat, you cut this sign and you are god, kven + sword and everyone is ready

k
kain_O 11.12.21

turned, great, don't use it and you will have fun;)

h
hokku 11.12.21

I have such a logic that the game should be smart))) Hmm, I actually talked about this and you probably ran all 3 Siberia on a difficult one in 5 hours)))

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

kain_O
Perhaps, I just haven't reached the end yet, so I withdraw my statement. Then I join the hokku question - what will be turned on when pumping both branches?

turned
We are not discussing here if this is an RPG of the year or not.

h
hokku 11.12.21

yes nafig both branches just for the sake of interest somebody took the last 2 skills ??

m
maskarad92 11.12.21

Hmm, tell me how to put a screen, I'm a noob for now, but when you press oktiv. heliotrope, if the enemies are near and then finishing.

h
hokku 11.12.21

both what? O_O

P
ProfiM 11.12.21

maskarad92
Exactly, but I read it somewhere. Sorry then that misled.

m
maskarad92 11.12.21

Yes))) True, when stuffing a strip, you need to work with signs and a sword, like this.

h
hokku 11.12.21

maskarad92 that is, he cut in kven, chopped everyone with a sword and both skills herak so that even sparks from his eyes ?? O_O

h
hokku 11.12.21

if so then 8-10 skills in magic, the rest is a sword and * oops))

m
maskarad92 11.12.21

First, like finishing off and then heliotrope. Looks PPC) Although the magician + alchemist will also work out fine.

D
DrStudent 11.12.21

turned !, if you are so cool, then there is also the last level in which death is the end of the game, go ahead for the thrill. Or is the complexity determined by the rate at which buttons are pushed per second?
So play mortal battalion, and there were also all kinds of olympiads, where the faster you hammer, the faster you run. And if we talk about the RPG of the year, then the year is not over yet, there is nothing to judge, but over the past 2 years I just find it difficult to name anything RPG, solid action console game. And here is just a hint of something similar. And to be precise enough, the RPG from VIKI is -

"Role-playing game L9; I am a game L9; (English Role-playing game - RPG) - a game for entertainment purposes, a kind of dramatic action, the participants of which act within the framework of their chosen roles, guided by the nature of their role and the internal logic of the action environment; together they create or follow an already created plot "

And what in the Witcher does not fall under the definition ?? then that this is not a cube-round principle of calculating damage? lack of unmeasured amount of rubbish? there is no idiotic running back and forth for a question-answer and so on until you vomit? rings missing?
Anyone can be blamed, for me the Witcher of Poles is an order of magnitude steeper than DA2, drawn by a level generator and with a plot sucked ... (then where you can't even call a finger).