3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samin Sheifenberg 14.11.19 04:29 am

Stellaris 2.0 developers struggle with the logic and theory of war. (Stellaris)

Good day! Familiarized with a new portion of the diaries of developers.
EN.stellaris.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%BD%D0%B5%D..
Confuse two things

- the refusal of warp jumps as FTL technology(which kills playing roles half setups)
real broken tactics and invasion, and the dependence on the generated universe(if you happen to be in the sleeve or pinned, you ass.

- The fight against destacada, the stronger the fleet, the worse it is. Ie is the penalty for progress in the game? Let's say I have three corvettes with thier 5 body kit and a power stack 550, the enemy has three homeless-Corvette with Tyr 2 power kit and the 275, and it gets + 50% to rate of fire, because he's a weak sucker and the developers decided it to regret?

All that for fighting destacada, theory dastakov is projected on the setting of the game itself the essence of the theory of war, to attack superior forces is critical to minimize losses.

smarter than they are and the more you ship, the faster you knock out the enemy ships -> the faster you knock out the enemy ships, the fewer of them can shoot at you and cause damage.

It is an axiom of any battle or war. This is the main rule of any leader.

Excuses, saying that it is easier to maneuver in small groups, and zooms to the target. Why, then, technological progress affects the size of the fleet. After all, three super tongue(10K) for the engine of the game is 800 rusty buckets(10K) and 3 corvettes against them will receive the same bonus.

If I'm wrong correct me? Either I did not understand, or paradoxes went to the roof and they have become weak-minded garbage.
22 Comments
Sort by:
n
naginata 14.11.19

people than to hammer the titans ? kinetics or lasers?

I
Insanegoth 14.11.19

how do I add a selection of warp and wormholes in 227 previous versions, there are mods like that?