3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playshner 11.12.21 12:40 am

Sivar - Black Castle ... ??? (BorderZone)

How to get from Sivar (city of vampires ...) to the Black Castle ... ??? Where is there a passage ... or does it appear after receiving some kind of quest ... ??? Who knows ... ???
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 11.12.21

Hey, the Russians ... really in your own ... in the domestic do not play ... ???

D
Da joker 11.12.21

in such - no.

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Ugh, doctor ... And I really thought that someone was supporting a domestic manufacturer ...

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwig Border players ... !!!

D
Da joker 11.12.21

you are hardcore abmanuli! and did one yet!

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Well, you damn it, KONOVAL ...

P
Playshner 11.12.21

In-in Zoldatd, ... here and there ...

And now, if you want to live happily on ... - answer ...

D
Da joker 11.12.21

what? where did you bring down the horses?
PS and what did the soldier write in the post if not the secret? :)

P
Playshner 11.12.21

The horseman is a bad doctor ...

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Hey ..., Mifora ..., come in ... It's like on virgin soil ... the wind is blowing ...

This is where you need to work as a modernist ... EYBo ... I'll ask you ...

m
mifora 11.12.21

I found it with great difficulty, and only today this forum, patriots in Russia have not yet been extinct, it pleases.

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Mythora, since you passed, tell me ...

How to get from Sivar (the city of vampires ...) to the Black Castle ... ??? Where is there a passage ... or does it appear after receiving some kind of quest ... ???

m
mifora 11.12.21

Prof, did it get you sick? Sivar's second location, sewers, and north.

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Yes, I went more than half of it ... I need to finish it off ... I
've already been

everywhere ... but I didn't find the way to the Black Castle ... PS: how to determine the North in the game ... ???

J
JohanZ 11.12.21

Pleischner, are you not afraid that someone will come, answer in detail and use his nonsense to spoil other, not so lazy gamers all the thrill from thinking and guessing for themselves ... :)))

m
mifora 11.12.21

Put the patch, the compass will appear.

P
Playshner 11.12.21

1) Do not be afraid ... no one will come ... to this atstoy ...

2) Duc, where does this putsch lie ... ???

a
alllexxx 11.12.21

Pleishner, in the city of Sivar, go to the second zone, as soon as you boot, go DIRECTLY to the corner of the house - there is a sewer grate with a "passage", and load there ....
In the sewers of skeletal rats to hell, but there will be samples of how to find the EXIT ... I'll tell you: in a niche at the other end, where the light is on, turn your face upward (!!!), then the current loading-transition door will flash ...

L
LosBandos 11.12.21

guys and the passage to find where is it really ?? no, I have crawled problems there at every step! let's say when I perform a task with a policeman: you need to ask the lie detector for some information about spies, damn it, but how can I find these files if I can turn in the current myself check for a box = (the zop was worn out and, in general, a lot of chos weren't thought out, I crawled the whole map everywhere missions, I picked up and went through everything that is real =) and there is also a portal to some kind of castle, a maddened one soaked monsters 20-30 went inside and zdoh = (nah he yours needs me yours can not be killed by any mortal and in that castle died from 6 mobs bottles of 300 pieces wasted =)

B
BorderZone - Borderland 11.12.21

If someone comes here, you can ask anything. I finally passed the Borderlands and will look here from time to time.