3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 11.12.21 12:52 am

Technical Questions (Dreamfall: The Longest Journey)

I have such a problem, I start the game, the download is in progress and squares appear all over the screen, can you advise how you can fix this?
85 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abv3R 11.12.21

If you have nVidia, put the firewood at 77.30 and play. I had 84.25 and there were also squares, but right now it's all the way ... =)

A
Ars_2996 11.12.21

put firewood 84.21_forceware_winxp2k_international_whql and everything will be ok
after you save - you can return new ones

D
DeeFo 11.12.21

Is it necessary to remove old drivers before installing new ones?

o
owned 11.12.21

necessarily

D
Dan4MerC 11.12.21

YES, so that the new ones
fit better ... Put the last ones because the old ones work badly with the game!

T
Taddey 11.12.21

My DVD drive can’t read the disc.
In short - I have an LG drive - DVD + CD-RW, play on one DVD (not lick), the box depicts an aunt who looks like Lara Croft, behind her is another aunt with a staff in her hand, and a man in a hood !!!!
What should I do - give a clear answer, somebody, plizz !!!!
(Maybe you need to somehow change the speed of your drive ???)
The most interesting thing is that in the store from the seller from whom I bought it, this game is installed on the computer !!!
Help me please !!!

P
Pooh 11.12.21

At whom, when loading locations, the computer hangs tightly or a blue screen appears? DVD disc from PC DVD.

K
KarBOFOS2006 11.12.21

Help the brain-breakers! I can not save in the game, it says something like a little space. but there is a lot of space .... ??? What to do?

K
KarBOFOS2006 11.12.21

ZY
I have firewood worth 84.20 and not any glitches happen all the best ... video 6800 GS 256 mb

o
oleg s 11.12.21

I have 84.21 and vidyuha 5900xt, everything flies

D
Deepfire 11.12.21

As already mentioned somewhere, the game is allergic to 6600GT. All the whistle with firewood and so forth.
Only the game patch 1.56-1.57 will help.
People who were able to install it (I swear at the DVD version but I need 2CD), pack the files in the directory with the game except .exe, somewhere 700kb is obtained and put a thread somewhere for download. And then post the link here. I have not covered everything, nothing helps otherwise !!! And the owners of 6600GT give you a coffin ... this one, like, is obliged. Here!

P
Pooh 11.12.21

DeepFire, and where can I download the patch, I tried to punch through the search engine and empty? (

J
JCDenton 11.12.21

Pooh! It looks like bullshit. At some points, apparently when the loading of locations starts, the computer either hangs with a blue screen, or simply reboots. Moreover, such a problem is on the pirate, and on the disk from ND.
Viduha ATI, the last firewood (((((I really don't know what to do (

P
Pooh 11.12.21

I'm in Arcadia, it seems like the hangs have disappeared, there are troubles, but not like that. I also cleaned the cooler from dust, maybe there was an overheating of FIG knows. Radeon I also updated the mustache that is possible.
QUESTION to all fans of The Longest Journey, who have saves from the first part, the game crashes at my police station and nothing helps, please discard if you have !!!!!

S
Soul-xx 11.12.21

I tried to change the drivers, but to no avail, as there were squares, they remained. Maybe the game really does not tolerate the GeForce 6600Gt. If someone launched on the GeForce 6600Gt, write on what kind of firewood, was there a Framework, maybe DirectX was special?

H
Helen the ripper 11.12.21

The game turns on, the menu is visible. But when I start the game, some stripes and squares get in the way. I have a GeForce 6200 video card, firewood 84.21.

S
Soul-xx 11.12.21

to Hellen the Ripper: Get used to it;) even Americans have the same problems and they don't know how to solve them either! According to my information, we need to wait for the patch (it has already been released for the German version hangs 40 Mb).
I read that it is just fixing this glitch.

H
Helen the ripper 11.12.21

Interesting ... Is this patch coming soon? And then the game has a guarantee for two weeks and if it does not help, then the money will be lost = (

S
Soul-xx 11.12.21

to Hellen the Ripper: When I could not start it, I (after dropping it to the computer) took it to the store, they also had a GeForce 6600Gt, a similar problem, they had to change the toy for free. A patch will be released soon since there is already a German version. So if you can change it! ;)

M
Mikee7 11.12.21

http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/patch-dreamfall-the-longest-journey-1404-0-0.html
there seems to be a couple of patches ... while I download xs it will not help ...
: / does not plow apparently for the French version of the patch ....
SOLUTION FOUND !!!
read here http://www.aspyr.com/detail.php?p_support_article_id=1228&p_game_id=204
and download firewood.