3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v.ok 11.12.21 12:52 am

NBA 2k16 MyCareer (PS4-XBOX1) (NBA 2K16)

Well, what I bought today))) I haven't played yet, I'm just looking forward to it! I couldn’t resist going to install :)
26 Comments
Sort by:
v
v.ok 11.12.21

all a successful career!

A
Alex Maksimenko 11.12.21

v.ok
hello go play this raw g ....

s
steurug 11.12.21

Alex Maksimenko
+100

G
Guvr 11.12.21

at 15 it started the same way, until you get to 80 faith, your coma will be just a nub. Then everything was fine. I can’t say for sure, because. my over only exceeded 70, but in general, unlike 15, my partners act much more logically. If anything, I'm playing for Philadelphia, not top of course, but still.

what is raw - I agree, especially in the park - you go directly into the battle, and the control switches to the keyboard !!! although I play with a joystick, this is generally a complete bottom .... or am I not aware of something and can I change it directly into the battle?

v
v.ok 11.12.21

By the way, the question is for those who are already running .... who created? development style? position? what are your observations and conclusions? to change ... not in the game itself ... but in the player? if only created anew!

G
Guvr 11.12.21

v.ok
position SG I
swing at the first stage athleticism, throws and defense, the rest is 2-3 sticks, until it is no longer necessary
to change - I created the player twice, the first time I was too clever with weight - like a dystrophic ran against their background. then I translated all the values ​​into the native ones through the converter and got a player - 200cm and 95kg. Now, at least visually, I am not much different from the average basketball player :)
and then everything depends on the style of play, depending on which you are given badges.

G
Guvr 11.12.21

in general, everything is quite detailed here
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positions_in_basketball

b
banana_labama 11.12.21

v.ok It depends
on what to create.
For a career - pg, You will always be with the ball. For the park - the center. There is an acute shortage of them, as everyone wants to run fast and speed up. Nobody wants to take rebounds and sweat in defense.

v
v.ok 11.12.21

banana_labama
I was a PG in the last park, just before, if you remember, the Centers were cheating)) they threw 3 points just like that and ran just like PG)

K
KimboS 11.12.21

Hello everyone, help me dumb-how to beat Aliup at 16 on ps4? in the 15th I clamped L2 and the square and everything flew like clockwork, and the 16th control was different and I couldn't figure out this bombing technique !?

v
v.ok 11.12.21

only one thing pisses me off! that every year .. UKA change management .....

v
v.ok 11.12.21

KimboS
and how to ask him? probably how to give? x2 triangle? I myself am not yet vkurse
think what to score exactly in a square but using a different button

b
bairen 11.12.21

what is the first impression

E
Eric Nelson 11.12.21

I didn’t like the career) I was disappointed ((and it was screaming !! director's work, etc. !! PPC)) so she was superfluous in general)) why ?? very short uninteresting) no choice) I just warmed up) thought well, now, the heat will go)) these colleges are over, and so on))) right now, the plot will surprise me)) and it is over !!!!!!!!!!!! !))))))) not only is it primitive, as it turned out)) unnecessary! so it's also short!)) a very bad investment 2K)) why pay the actors and this nigga for such a trash))

thought it would be possible to go back to college and pick up skills there, but nifiga! you are a raw bottom, which climbed into the nba and shook it off there to the fullest)) tk. by tradition, your teammates are for some reason the same bottom as you) sometimes even surprised! how, in general, with such a game it was possible to get into the nba)) if you miss) then you will definitely get into the front bow of the ring)) the fantasy of the animation of misses is over for the developers))

G
Guvr 11.12.21

Eric Nelson
didn’t play the first season yet, but on the whole 15ka was more interesting - there was communication in the under-stand room, an interview, the girl who decided to answer for you or not, offered to put music for you and other plots ...
here only a couple of interviews they took it, printed it on the cover of the magazine (a picture of 15 one to one) and hung it up on a billboard a couple of times, I can't answer or ask a question on the instogram, there is no plot development .... where is the mother / father, where is the sister, where is the girlfriend ?? ? gzhe communication with the stars, where communication with the team ???? in general, while a complete disappointment from the career. let's see what happens after the 1st full season.

A
Alex Maksimenko 11.12.21

Eric Nelson
Guvr
nah you look at this at all, that is, the fact that the ball and the players fly through each other, they make block shots from the basket, you don't give a fuck about the textures of fans or your shop ????? and onward .... here's the fact that the gameplay is almost like fifa in one place, so there are no such jambs ... but at the expense of teammates you are wrong - I drafted to Utah - so 7 out of 8 games won with them, Now in Hit - I'm the 3rd in scoring with a rate of 80 in the team, though Dragich broke down and I play 37 minutes per match out of 40 ???? (a quarter of 10), and there are no other PGs in the team .. ...

d
dallas1981s 11.12.21

Alex Maksimenko
Most do not see anything beyond their noses.

G
Guvr 11.12.21

Alex Maksimenko
and then the point is to go through a career if you squander everything? hit-run - this is me and I can play fifa, where there is no plot, or choose the may-tim mode ...

by jambs:
my players do not fly through each other, sometimes they fly around each other or accelerate sharply, catching up with their movement, and what? at 15 this was not the case. And the ball that at 15 that I did not see that flew past the player, it always somehow turns out to be intercepted: (

At the expense of the teams - at 15 they were more willing to run to the aleyup, and then you shift to the side to throw on the ring, and there is no one there. the match is not necessary, somewhere they pull, somewhere like felt boots stand and watch what I will do, because pick-and-roll does not always turn out correct from them, as well as from me :)))

A
Alex Maksimenko 11.12.21

Guvr
you apparently have a special version of some kind of game, go to my steam profile and look at the screenshots - you will discover a lot of new things, but about cut scenes - I think you need to choose before starting a career so that you can turn it on or off. They are really annoyed by continuous timeouts, pre-game and post-game shows after playing 50-60 games, they say the same thing ...
or commentators who shut up in mid-sentence ...

G
Guvr 11.12.21

and Panay 16 ... not once, Karl, NEVER !!!!!!! I didn't throw a perfect three in the whole first season !!!!!!!!!! ..........
that over 56, that over 82 - fuck !!!!!!!!!! !! no matter how you throw it - with a button, a stick - everything is purple, although no one interferes. if it interferes, you don't even have to think. out of 19 !!!!!!! only 3 are included !!!!!!!!!!! three are already installed 70! playing SG.

on the 15th I was a guru of three, and the ideal ones entered with a regularity of 1/2, Yu in the worst case 1/3.
how to throw three, which side and in which direction the stick to deflect to get ??????
and tried shortcomings, tried brute force, almost perfect as standard, but excelent does not light up !!!!!!

two and with a passage at the ring 50% !!!!!!!!! 50% Karl !!!!!!!
ZY, I cry every evening, and wait for November 10 to forget about this shit and sit down for a fallout4. realism damn it.
ZY, S, the difficulty level does not affect the percentage of hits at all ...

HELP, teach me how to throw three !!!! Thank you