3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 11.12.21 12:52 am

What will happen to torrent trackers?

I have already been told many times that from May 1 the torrent around the world will be closed is it true or, as always, frightened?

ps the sites that violate copyright will also be closed (just to close the ends as it was with EX),

thanks to the

modders for editing my topics from the heart PSSS NAX ** PUT A MINUS AS IT WILL BE FORBIDDEN
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dаkоta 11.12.21

Fighting torrents is the same as fighting a hydra: you chop off one head, three will grow.
They will come up with something, only ordinary users are uncomfortable, they will have to fumble.
Well, if they start planting for downloading
In order to then feed at their own expense, this will never happen, even introducing a fine for downloaded is unprofitable, since the costs of collecting may ultimately come out more expensive.

M
Mercurionio 11.12.21

Torrent is a program for fast data exchange between client users. Nothing is said about piracy there. The fact that you download pirated copies of content via torrent is your sins, etc. Through a torrent I can download a preset of the Steam version of the game at a higher speed than through the Steam client itself (for example). So it's all nonsense.

M
Melshlemming 11.12.21

Now the games will be on the deposit and will you start spreading them? ))))))))))))))))))))))

r
rPeBoJL 11.12.21

7Rain7
for example?

7Rain7 11.12.21

Grevol
He can rock gay gang bang .

n
nominar 11.12.21

It's high time to cover this freebie shop

r
rPeBoJL 11.12.21

7Rain7
uff ... what a scoundrel!

R
RussianQuaker 11.12.21

Long live liberalism and democracy - there will never be a total ban on downloads on the Internet! :)

Now the games will be on the deposit and will you start spreading them? ))))))))))))))))))))))

Once I also downloaded one game from a file hosting service. No, by the way, it is convenient to download such big things from torrents, than in parts from file hosting.

t
tvorog8088 11.12.21

Do not confuse blocking with closing, we are talking about blocking, put ZenMate add-on on chrome, and no problems.

7Rain7 11.12.21

Yes, even an opera turbo is enough. Blocking won't scare us.

B
BioGen 11.12.21

Will continue to act as usual for the intended purpose))

r
readerX88 11.12.21

Torrents will work, of course. It was already noted above that torrenting is only a way of transferring information. Free software (Linux, etc.), free documentaries and other free content are distributed through torrents. Most likely, they will just cover up some protocols, tighten DPI filtering.

J
John Lokk 11.12.21

Mercurionio The fact that you download pirated copies of content via torrent is your sins, etc. Through a torrent I can download a preset of the Steam version of the game at a higher speed than through the Steam client itself (for example).

Yes, you download Steam-RIp for pre-installation, yeah, but the fact that there is Crack is I don't know what it is.)))

M
Mercurionio 11.12.21

John Lokk
What's stopping you not to crack? A?
Again, what does torrent have to do with cracking? Specific data, please.

J
John Lokk 11.12.21

Mercurionio

F
Frost norde 11.12.21

Something everyone says about banning torrents. Is it really not clear that piracy cannot be eradicated just like that.

S
SkyGame 11.12.21

the torrent sites themselves do not store anything except the design of the site and links to this or that torrent, everything lies on the computers of users, making a backup of the site and making a bunch of mirrors will not be difficult.
In addition, there was already a law on the account of music and films, there are still a lot of sites where you can watch for free and a lot of torrent sites where you can download movies.

m
masha 11.12.21

There will be nothing. Recently downloaded drivers from the official site, downloaded via torrent.

p
pekabir 11.12.21

well, why the pawns, the torrents were not closed

E
EX0800_ 11.12.21

pekabir
May has just begun I would not be so happy these m ***** might think of something else