3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21 12:52 am

Know CED @ LY !!!! (Diablo 2)

I'm not going to cry here, maybe it's just a game. I just want to know this bad (radish) person, and have nothing to do with him.
I'll write in short, I sold anikh (12/20/9), wrote this radish, he offered anikh (I don't remember the stats) and infik, well, I agreed, but doubted, maybe there were suspicions, the ass could smell ...: D But, anikh doesn’t change to anikh (it’s time to think about it somehow), therefore, they decided to throw it on the ground, I knew that he could turn on the character and take anikh, but I didn’t think that he would turn out to be a real Fly and would lead to this G ... but. ; D Well, in the end it was like this, I dropped it and ran to him, he got a Persian and commented on anikh, well, I went to sleep, that's the whole story. ) I know that I screwed myself up, but I still want to know this scammer, his nickname is xxMYXAxx, acc xxMYXAxx, and a couple more of his nicknames: Zemfira-II, Zimfira-I. Thank you all for listening and ch.)
85 Comments
Sort by:
y
yamas 11.12.21

ZakarumFoot
is good

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

pirya
You can carry out through moderators, which will reduce the risk of scammers to a minimum
Captain obviousness-2

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.12.21

You can carry out through moderators ...
Dreams come true.

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

gz

[
[Msq] 11.12.21

omg, igru ​​nado bilo na 2 persa sozdat, togda on bi ne mog nikogo zavesti, neblogodori.

T
Torum. 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
You weren't going to cry, but you did it by creating a theme. Why cheat people?

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

Torum., Probably it was an attempt to deceive myself ..

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

>> I knew he could turn on the character and take anikh
So why?

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

To create a topic later.

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

QLinkee
This topic is not worth anix 20 stat.

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn, in my opinion, it is useless to ask here. in such cases, the element of surprise is triggered, the victim only has time to think something like: "Damn, somehow everything is happening abruptly .. :-( well, to hell with him, YET everything will be fine!" and then she asks herself your question , but already late food. :-) In

short, if they tried to throw you 2-3 times a day, you would constantly be on your guard, playing squeezing rolls. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

>> well, to hell with him, ABOS everything will be fine!
"No, well, anything can happen, but this will not happen to ME"

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

kibor_g
As you will soon understand, only the themes are worth something here.

A
Archon guard 11.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] a
controversial point, but nevertheless I support it, I have been lazy to play for a long time, but I constantly pull in to read the next pearls

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

QLinkee
Do you think he has victim syndrome (can't remember what the disease is called)?
Archon Guard
bd_sm [TDPG]
Solidarity!
Obsessed
Some (including me) life does not teach anything, constantly like a butterfly on fire, damn it!

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

play for a long time too lazy
Archon Guard, ah, come on! ;-) selfish! the game is as fresh as a cucumber, a lot of people are fanatical, and if you are tired of it alone, leave our swamp! ((* firq mode is now OFF *

Rivnyanyn, well, for that the people threw and did not like that they could not pump up their rolls to the state of iron. ;-)

O
Olezha Bukhalo 11.12.21

azaza che kavo epta: DD
I leaked anikh to akare, I thought I would buy it back, but he disappeared. admins do a shot with cancer! this is not the case

f
favyav 11.12.21

I don’t know about others personally, but qawer is a trader for real, no need to shield him here. And about the fly, they screamed for half of the last season. And everyone should have known about his legendary infics (cloned, etc.).

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

>> And everyone should have known about his legendary infics (cloned, etc.).
I don’t know, I’m asking for details.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.12.21

Not well, you get the idea, right? If the titanium says that you can throw at anikh, why not create such nasty things?) And I don't remember such words. I said that it is fashionable, but fashionable does not mean you can.