3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antimandalajnah 11.12.21 01:00 am

Cases with money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What is the condition for a suitcase to appear on Mount Chiliad, which is a reference to the movie No Country for Old Men?
He came by Franklin and Michael at different times, but there are no cars, no corpses, no suitcase ...
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Satinov 11.12.21

Antimandalajnah
try Trever, or it's a bug

A
Antimandalajnah 11.12.21

I also don't get the case re-spawning at the Braddock Weed Farm. Came back a week later on Tuesday, tried different times of the day. :(

s
sinuke 11.12.21

I decided at the beginning of the game to earn some money and find all the suitcases. Judging by all kinds of sources in the camp of these suitcases 5 pcs. I only found 4. Where is the fifth? Or maybe it glitched and does not appear (I had this with those that were in the ocean - they appeared only after a reboot)?

S
Sparco1998 11.12.21

Guys, who knows the location of all five suitcases with money in the camp? And I found 4, but I can't. (Platform: XBOX 360)

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 11.12.21

Spoiler

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 11.12.21

Look there

Spoiler

s
sinuke 11.12.21

RUSSIAN RACER36
ahhh. so this is the fifth one related to the camp? I found it earlier. OK then

f
fau007 11.12.21

I faced such a problem: there are no secret bags with money under the water. There are suitcases in the altruist camp, but there are none under water. I tried to look for them with different characters - the result was negative. I play on PC, pirate version 1.0.350.2. Tell me if anyone knows what the jamb might be.

D
Dexarte 11.12.21

To avoid problems, buy a license.

D
Dema 80 11.12.21

nor is it the same - everything was removed from the summer