3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 11.12.21 01:37 am

Enemies of the past. Remembering the experienced emotions (Fallout 4)

When there was a little bit left before the release of Fallout 4, I decided to remember about the most fatal and furious enemies in the previous parts. Who told you that he took 100,500 clips, a bunch of XP and did not give sensible loot? Personally, at first, the Super Mutant Bosses infuriated me, but realizing that having lost their favorite weapon, they become helpless, I was really bored, but suddenly Guli the Ripper appeared. Doher lives, strength and even more, and from the loot - a fork and a bank.
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Molodov 11.12.21

In Fallout 3, he is a super mutant hippopotamus.
Fallout New Vegas features Radscorpions and Deathclaws.

p
perni007 11.12.21

Swampers ... I hate these crabs. Fuck you through their shell.
The wild ghoul-ripper is a running terminator throwing pieces of his flesh like grenades ...

D
Dassent 11.12.21

perni007 I
support, I hope in 4 fouls they will have more loot, the shell is there, for example, so that it makes sense to hunt them

G
Giddras 11.12.21

Death claws. I remember stumbling across one cave with a whole brood of young death claws, a womb and a leader (legendary), that's when I realized that I was not the coolest in the Mojave.
Seriously, as soon as I killed one, a whole bunch of people ran up and crumbled me ... Very quickly.
I would like the same cool death claws in fallout 4, but still in smaller quantities)

_
_Surgeon_ 11.12.21

Giddras
I generally turned off when I saw Alpha Male for the first time I thought it was such a pancake)) and when Alpha Mother duck it, I didn't think that they had dominant individuals)) I really wanted to take them with me as companions))

_
_Surgeon_ 11.12.21

I really liked the Devils, they somehow behaved inappropriately, although they should))) most of all they were remembered)) very infuriated when you pass next to shelter 3)))

T
TTG 11.12.21

The only enemy in F3 is the difficulty slider. I remember in F2 there were some difficulties with the claws of death due to the specific pumping of the GG.

R
Ripper man 11.12.21

the casadors were most afraid of

G
Garry3Fingers 11.12.21

Night hunters and casadors in the DLS about a big mountain bite painfully.