3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 11.12.21 01:37 am

What's your favorite new character in Dragon age Inquisition? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

of all DA3 characters, both companions and all others
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Luchko 11.12.21

Vivien

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.21

inquisitor
uh ... ah ... that is; riding moose.
the templar is a drug addict and a housekeeper who stick out in the command center of the Inquisition,
but they seem to be not in the command of the inquisitor,
and so I can not single out anyone by interest in the character or his special immobility.

C
Celesty 11.12.21

Solas

A
Aletice 11.12.21

I liked Cassandra. Also Harding is sweet.
From past games, I like Morrigan and Leliana, but the latter has become a terrible bitch, already kapets.

n
nurbak 11.12.21

Blackwall is such a Yoren of Thrones mixed with Duncan from DA: O. This is such a tank, ideal for hunting dragons
Dorian-Freddy Mercury mixed with "Mezintz" Belish, an intrigue and knowledge
- obsessed character of Sir, is remembered due to an extremely non-standard appearance ( especially for elves in RPGs), well-written and insane character ... and she also reminded me very much of Heather Mason from SH

M
Metalist1925 11.12.21

Blackwall and Cassandra. But Morrigan is a quiet sadness. Completely opposite Persian from YES: O

A
Atay Wolverine 11.12.21

Harding liked the most. A simple girl doing her job, without any pathos and self-aggrandizement.

L
LightHOwUSE 11.12.21

As in Origins, all satellites are like different colors of the rainbow, elaborate, interesting and with their own characteristics. Therefore, from the satellites - I liked exactly everything. And Vivien, and Blackwall (after his personal quest, I once again made sure that Dragon is still cool), and Sera, and Dorian, and Solas. Cassandra, of course, was a little dull, especially at first. And the Bull is not very verbose, and also simple-minded, however, he has a character)) Leliana is wonderful, but the novel cannot be twisted, pichal. Although, in this part I liked it better. She reminds me of Liara) In the first mass, she is as naive and vulnerable as Leliana in the first Dragon. And in the Inquisition, she is cold, seen and arrogant. Morrigan, on the other hand, became more human, she was very touched by her maternal instinct.

So the vast majority of the characters of the Inquisition I liked and remembered. Thanks to Biovars for the high level of character. They keep the brand.

v
vanrem 11.12.21

Cassandra - voice, character traits. The quest with the book from Varrick and her “yu!
Dorian is a walking lulz generator, and the trio with Varric and the Bull burns with napalm.
Well, Cullen, in DA3, looked at him in a new way. Has matured. He's also great at making pompous speeches, yes.

LightHOwUSE
Biovar for the high level of character. They keep the brand.
unfortunately - this is the only thing that they still hold.