3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 14.11.19 04:31 am

Singular bomb (in search of). (Red Faction: Guerrilla)

so looking for a singular bomb who found confess. I understand that Sam does not invent it myself, someone said it's there in the boxes. I have not found, waiting for your help.

PS. the game was just doproshel the campaign mode
58 Comments
Sort by:
. THEKILLER . 14.11.19

I didn't even see her in the game was only seen in multi who found cercania Temko a couple of lines No.

S
Sanya-life 14.11.19

I found by accident when running away from the cops broke through the wall and lay there, was in the oasis of
I propose to put the map, and everyone who is found will be noted and let the guide) as pass start looking for them, going to 5 story buildings look

[
[doktor] 14.11.19

and when the boxes even look? which sledgehammer are, where more ammo can be taken, or in boxes EDP that are broken?

N
Nevermore 14.11.19

Kindly recall what a singular bomb? Still interested in the question : a Device which restores all the structures will appear in the game?

S
Sanya-life 14.11.19

Singular a bomb that creates a black hole and then explodes, and boxes, XS) I just lay on the ground, well the floor well

p
prostolord 14.11.19

I found the first Demons of the Badlands during the second mission. Just broke the wall, and there they lay.
There found in the original. You know what is in Missy, where necessary to the release of Badlands( there will still destroy planes should be) there is a three-storey house, there are

[
[doktor] 14.11.19

2 Nevermorе: vosstanavlivaet buildings in multiplayer.

2 LorD63: it would be better on the map to mark) but still the ATP will look for

S
Sanya-life 14.11.19

O_o just purchased the upgrade-the scaling up of chance of those bombs (or count, I do not know), on bombs the warehouses of cops
O_o a screen can give... look at their bases I also try

_
_Gulya_ 14.11.19

and when the boxes even look? which sledgehammer are, where more ammo can be taken, or in boxes EDP that are broken?
These bombs are in the buildings that we so maliciously explode.Don't know whether to spawners randomly or if they are in spec.places.
I think the modders would be wise to move the bomb to the store,thousand to 6000.

[
[doktor] 14.11.19

I would have already pushed (at least it is 60-70% likely), but how to extract the files of the game then? OO

m
mypal 14.11.19

got an assignment on the destruction of buildings,there are many.In one of them give singularly takeaway home.

R
Repack 14.11.19

I heard from a friend that it can appear after performing many additional tasks.And generally it is strange,I've found her,brought in a box of weapons,she's there for a while were like,but then disappeared.

L
LaVas_ki 14.11.19

Yes, they are just the houses are military on the tables :))

U
UraniumCrowbar 14.11.19

For off site they are in the description of the weapon POPS is, if I'm not mistaken... Accordingly, it is necessary to select).

S
Sanya-life 14.11.19

POPs they have soldiers, recently ran past, and saw a gunfight and someone threw a bomb sucked.... and pulled be Hey) I even forgot where to go)
but to take from the corpses, it is impossible(

p
prostolord 14.11.19

Anyways here is the map where are these mines
http://pix.playground.ru/547793/13720/209251/
http://pix.playground.ru/547793/13720/209252/
And by the way, they look like this:
http://pix.playground.ru/547793/13720/209254/

The first marked the building where the mines are.
The second database location.
P. S. Hope someone can help.

[
[doktor] 14.11.19

merci.

PS. not multiposted, editable previous your message.

p
popyuk 14.11.19

Look in the buildings with the sign of Sousa, they are usually three-storey, often near are the barracks or outposts

z
zvcd 14.11.19

so I did 5 days ago, she found the building edf I have it a bunch of times found cool stuff, if h can save to give

p
popyuk 14.11.19

It is a pity them to your list of weapons you can't add, and not quite easy to use, and, therefore, do without them ((