3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 14.11.19 04:31 am

Singular bomb (in search of). (Red Faction: Guerrilla)

so looking for a singular bomb who found confess. I understand that Sam does not invent it myself, someone said it's there in the boxes. I have not found, waiting for your help.

PS. the game was just doproshel the campaign mode
58 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wett 14.11.19

antpd - still not cool! I'm not razobratsja - how it works? On the Point of flight when found, immediately and laid all 4 pieces - not rides that she just delayed. And he climbed to the 2nd floor - ha! Nothing happens! Tu-u-ut chegoyto singing, Holy smoke, the floor under my feet failed! I'm down, swirl it hooked all the building (3 floors) I collapsed! How alive do not understand - from the rubble got - Chu-Yu-Yu of the building is gone, just a bunch of garbage!

s
sshooter 14.11.19

I have found and remained with her but then lost sohranki

c
crs_soul 14.11.19

It can be found really only in the buildings of the POPS. When you try to change weapons on the basis of clearly say lose your gun, if you change. Useful if you want to eliminate the building in the land sector Bodiless land. IMHO with them, I suffer most. There seems to be 4 barracks and the building of secondary importance. A lot of soldiers. very clamped. By the way the bridge if you post it then reappear, but as the task was done - so don't be afraid to demolish immediately. If you have questions - write to Asya. There is a fresh and smart tips and hints on how to accomplish the mission without cheats and get max enjoyment )

S
Sniper Elite 14.11.19

this 5-story building has a bomb which XS I ,,cops,, drenched spotted the bomb on 2 or 3 floor look

S
Sniper Elite 14.11.19

who knows how all the same flyers to steal a sniper from the mountain shot almost UPort no sense

S
Sniper Elite 14.11.19

the sledgehammer smashes the current flyer as much as 100 m or more flew away

S
Sniper Elite 14.11.19

sledgehammer EPT

c
crs_soul 14.11.19

wrong topic! flyers generally only shoot at you. to use it impossible. humble yourself

S
Sniper Elite 14.11.19

What places are Radio-Label 3 pieces I found right now, and 3 found there had a bomb to destroy a M. O. A. B.

S
Sniper Elite 14.11.19

tell me who knows

p
punisher1885 14.11.19

Found in the duster can't remember where

F
Frost_47 14.11.19

Sniper Elite
http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Red-Faction-Guerrilla/index.php
Tick put where the Radio Tags and the map will be a place where you can find all 36 pieces.

z
zurg 14.11.19

found 1 when destroying the municipality in the oasis or in the wild. accidentally set and killed himself)))

D
Dima_1993 14.11.19

Here it is

D
Dima_1993 14.11.19

413 Request Entity Too Large

D
Dima_1993 14.11.19

sorry it gives an error

L
Loki6833 14.11.19

when I played it and found sleek conditioner buildings in a single game..don't remember where and how, right now, running around but can not find it..maybe someone knows where?

O
OzzErTY 14.11.19

In the last mission in the building of the underground there's a 100% chance to find and ease in all important buildings, too, there is a chance