3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor Zhushman 11.12.21 01:55 am

Bugs (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

I did not see a separate topic, therefore I created a new one.
The game is full of bugs: I started with the campaign for the wolf (alliance), the first map went fine, but on the second I noticed a bunch of bugs:
1. if you pump the leadership to the end, then at the beginning of the battle, 5% more creatures should appear in all units , but when they die, sometimes the main ones also die (for example, if there were 100 units, in a battle with this skill it became 105, the 4th, for example, were killed, after leaving the battle 100 should remain, but 99 or less may remain);
2. when the same reinforcements are resurrected, the spell works the other way around, it can, on the contrary, kill as much as it should resurrect;
3. Well, not without stupidity: on the first map I collected a couple of set artifacts, on the second they are no longer there, and the set includes 10 of them, it is not realistic to collect them on one card, on the next. only one type of set is transferred to the card, then why make them set at all if a set of them cannot be assembled?
4.on the second map for the wolves there is a BIG bug, if you do not complete tasks in a strict sequence at the end of the automatic loss, you had to replay
5. Another big bug (again you have to replay) for the alliance on the 3rd map, there you need to keep the defense with Konrad, they give only 99 fighters and the task says "keep it as long as possible." I played on medium difficulty, every day the hero is attacked, as I understand it is necessary to survive, well, I am a fool and survived, I managed to win the last one and there are 45 more fighters left in my squad. As a result, I don’t understand why the enemy doesn’t attack, I reached a certain point and from the dialogue I understood that Konrad died very sorry (but how he died if I’m in full health), in short, I completed all the secondary tasks, I found a tear, restored the barrier, the task appeared to kill three opponents - but how to kill? they are not there and do not appear, most likely due to the fact that I flunked the boss with Konrad at the very beginning (or rather at the end of the first week).
IN SHORT, I decided to postpone the game for several months, I am too buggy, I don’t want to replay it two or three times because of such mistakes.
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
korvo96463 11.12.21

Victor Zhushman
Solidarity with you, there are too many bugs in the game, especially from saving in the company itself, you have to manually all the time. save. Many bugs, as already mentioned, not only in the company for the graph of wolves, but all the rest. It would be better if the game came out later if it didn't live with so many bugs.

P
Pavel Flash Panchenko 11.12.21

Help solve the problem, went through the company for the Academy, and in the council room all over again

B
Borisovromannic 11.12.21

Pavel Flash Panchenko
The same garbage, the "Continue" button is not highlighted

A
ABallon 11.12.21

How about bugs with skills. They seem to be there, but they don't work. For example, the ability of the governor to increase the number of troops in the city.
You spend a point, you make a dude the governor, and there is no increase in the population. Fun, in short.

s
sobrichee 11.12.21

1- The ability to increase troops -wrong translation- it adds the number of troops in the GARRISON, and not in the army.
2- the magicians have Clarity - and so it works 50/50 but I don’t know what it’s connected with.

A
Alemantos 11.12.21

I also had a fiery bug just now))) - at the end of the skating rink, when I destroyed all opponents except the last one, which had the last castle, when approaching the castle I could not start a siege - I stand a step away from the castle, trying to attack, but that's all for me time the message "The army is blocking your path" appears, although there is no one except me in front of the castle))) By the way, there was another bug in the same skating rink, after the complete destruction of the second computer, his last hero somehow miraculously remained in the castle I captured and I build buildings I can, but I can't go in as a hero or I can't hire a new one, writes that there is no place for new heroes in the city))) I forgot to say that I play on a license)

X
XCAL1BRUH 11.12.21

Regarding bugs like the transfer of the set and the fact that everything is all over again in the council room: on the outdated CODEX crack, the progress of the campaign is not saved and this is irreparable. You can replace the repack with the one in which it is saved, but at the same time, the entire completed campaign will have to be repeated in love in order to be preserved. With sets also: to transfer items and lvl, you need saved campaign progress.

k
killerbot 11.12.21

it's a scribe. started for the magicians. I got to the flower of the desert, I take it, they attack and ... that's all. at the stage of loading the battle, the game starts to eat in the top - 100% of memory (16GB) and disk. in the end, everything hangs and only reboot saves> _>

V
Victor Zhushman 11.12.21

didn’t wait for the patch, he played the previous map and then you have a big bug in the next map again. The fourth card for the Alliance, one of the cities that needs to be conquered according to the plot - it is impossible to conquer, you defeat the hero in it, and he again appears there with a small army in a couple of units and so on endlessly.