3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
apll14 11.12.21 01:55 am

What is the correct way, more precisely in what order, is it planned to pass the quests? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the game went to the 3rd run (the first pass killed the finale, the second was already more successful, but for the first 3-4 dls now, before the release of a major add-on, I decided to take another 100 + hours of life) can anyone share how to pass the quests correctly without losing experience, I understood about +5 levels, but there are times when you simply had to choose between quests, or is this the game plan-choice)?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 11.12.21

In my opinion, you need to stick to random fights as little as possible so that experience does not accumulate so quickly. Just run around the neighborhood, look into the villages, pay attention to the signs "!" and message boards. In the tasks themselves, there is a hint for the recommended level. As soon as you exceed the recommended experience by 5 levels +50. Roughly speaking, you need to get as many tasks as possible and only then navigate what to go through

A
AleXStein 11.12.21

apll14
let's just say, you yourself decide which quests to do, and whether to do them at all. there is no strict separation of "necessary and not necessary". quests are given here simply to make money and distract from the main plot. or how to put it differently, new sensations, variety. so don't bother and do whatever comes to hand

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
In order not to bother with the console, I just put the mod on guaranteed experience for any quests.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

first explore all locations, collect quests, and then complete

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

apll14
No matter, if you go through only the story, then by the end of the game you will be 32+, if you go through the secondary ones from the beginning, and then the story, the difference will not change much, you will be 35+ in the second playthrough "new game +" as well 32-35 levels and that for 2 passes, you will be level 70, that is, the maximum

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

In order not to bother with the console, I simply put the mod on guaranteed experience for any quests.

Similarly ... in general, I consider the system with "gray quests" to be wrong ... The player simply does not have the opportunity to complete all the quests while remaining in the "green zone" ... It's easier to just turn off this system with a mod and play for your own pleasure ... Perform those quests that you want and that are convenient for you to complete, and not run around the entire map, collecting tasks, simply because they will burn out over time ... (=

A
Alex the one 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
It would be better what mod for cutting experience, I personally ended the game with 32 lvl and this despite the fact that I did not complete a single side quest / order on the skellig (including question marks) and most of the similar ones in Novigrad. When defending the fortress witchers in 20 minutes, he blew up 3 lvl, only he had time to read - 900 experience gained ... 900 experience gained ...
How can some argue that with full grind of side quests, you end up playing 35m lvl ...

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

How can some here argue that with full grind of side quests, you end up playing 35m lvl ...
The fact of the matter is that the difference in experience is minimal, you ran about the plot or completed all the side quests , since you are given everything for gray quests 5 experiences.

a
apll14 11.12.21

ATP great for the answers ....)) came to the conclusion that the game gave a choice, and which one you decide for yourself ...... well, probably interesting, although there is still unwillingness from going through long and interesting quests for 15 hours of experience

A
Alex the one 11.12.21

I never thought what I would say, but in the witcher I lacked autoleveling, it’s scary to pronounce such heresy ...

S
Stribogg 11.12.21

People, well, this is freeplay! Why turn it into some kind of corridor quest, ala "in what sequence - so that less HP is gone - go faster"?) Enjoy the freedom of choice and the unpredictability of the consequences!)))
Offtopic: I remember how in the first "Xenus" I generally abandoned the plot pass, it was cool and fun there))

a
apll14 11.12.21

Stribogg
eh, if only .... then this topic would not happen here, the fact is that I tried to get an answer that I myself knew (probably and even then closer to the 2nd attempt), as probably most people who passed 1- 2 times the game, choose what is closer and more familiar ..... there are a
lot of solutions: mods, guides, cheats (well, or whatever they are), everyone must find the answer himself, and my negative (even probably abnormal) negative will pass with the release of the supplement )
The game is class, not young, not old, but got hooked and forgot about ..... (then decide for yourself who is about what: P)

L
LLIAMAH_rv 11.12.21

I made it easier to install MOD-Fix for experience, as a result, lvl 43 at the end of the game.

p
positiv4ik 11.12.21

LLIAMAH_rv Have
fun hitting gray mobs chtol? In the game, in my opinion, the set of levels is too fast, in places abruptly (kaer morhen)

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

positiv4ik
Well, put the mod to reduce the experience, there was one on the nexus.
The point is not in the experience itself, but in the fact that the "corridor" system pushes to the "corridor" passage. Run along the storyline - there will be pumping, you explore the area, climb into all the cracks - you get KM 8 (!) XP for the defense.
IMHO: experience for quests only in the "green zone" in an open world game is a very unfortunate decision. A mod for a full experience is also not a panacea (GG, in fact, is pumped), but so far there is nothing better.
I understand the Poles - for an open world it is necessary to make a complex autoleving system, test and balance it, which is long and expensive. But to get 5XP after an hour of running around - sorry, but this is nonsense