3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21 02:19 am

Auction (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am going on a quest to go to the auction and I want to buy everything there, but I have about 3000 kroons (I spent everything on the rune master). Is this enough to buy everything?
And another question: where to find the silver and steel snake swords?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaidcoreyRomance 11.12.21

Whether it is enough or not, somehow I did not catch this moment, according to the idea it should. Steel Sword - During the quest "Open Sesame!" You can find a cache near the altar in the auction house. In the cache there is a chest and the required blueprint. No drawing needed. The sword itself can be found during the Whatsoever a Man Soweth quest, if the witcher decides to help the bandit chieftain Olgerd von Everek. During the quest, after crossing the gate, keep to the left. Then you can get ambushed by the Ghost. Climb the stairs behind him and you will see a sword in the stone.
PS Before the start of the auction, be sure to talk to Jaromir, who will offer to choose among the paintings on the wall, the work of Van der Huuy. The desired painting is in the center - Merchant with a Pearl. After that, Jaromir will offer to buy a painting of Van Rog always for 25 crowns, which can later be sold to Markus T.K. Hodgson for 500 crowns and a witcher's trophy. You can find Markus in his shop on the central square of Novigrad.

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

KeKLoL15000
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dlc/hearts_of_stone/#wiki-31654
Enough for you. Silver sword in the treasury

s
spirtney_beers 11.12.21

there you need about 700 max, buy 3 lots - a statuette, a painting and glasses ... the statuette needs to be disassembled (there is a count's inheritance inside), the painting can be sold, but do not rush ... this is the artist's pseudonym, look for the real name in the papers ... put on glasses

I
Iskander2015 11.12.21

spirtney_beers
Very interesting! What a "paper" name!

s
spirtney_beers 11.12.21

K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21

spirtney_beers Where did
you find these papers and why wear glasses? And why not rush to sell?