3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedSignature 14.11.19 04:33 am

(Spoilers) Discussion of the ending (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In principle, the trailer didn't lie about the fact that Batman die. Only he died, not physically, since everything after the ending you know who he really is)
62 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 14.11.19

Has already passed? Well, you give...

l
look-look 14.11.19

RedSignatureПрошел two hours?????on the game is mega cool story shines I see)))
In General, the following plot SPOILER alert
You bought the game the incentive-sit waiting for the download of in anticipation of the game coming seconds,minutes,hours,you expect a miracle play,You are just impatient...the game is installed and you start the game.
Oh, and what do you find:
Denovo
download for half an hour
glitches
brake
the world is poor
schedule 2013 birth....
With tears in eyes, close the game and removed from the hard drive and return the money)
Happy end

I
Ilya233 14.11.19

look-look
Almost True Story

l
look-look 14.11.19

Ilya233
ahaha))krasava)

121kcvyv 14.11.19

The final battle with Robin(aka Arkham knight)

w
wolf1022 14.11.19

Seriously, once the Joker!

A
Anarhage 14.11.19

wolf1022
as he appears ? there seems no gas Scarecrows

121kcvyv 14.11.19

wolf1022
The point is that the Joker has infected many with his blood, including Batman. As a result, some people turn into the Joker, Batman too. But Batman its Joker wins in my mind.

R
Rishard 14.11.19

Deceived about brand new specially invented character.

w
wolf1022 14.11.19

Ultron
He added zest, now he is hysterical.

I
IV_ST 14.11.19

why Batman died? ie it turns out he spices blew up his mansion with Alfred and me?
I think this is nonsense, because I think it is specially made to cover his tracks so that people thought he was dead.
But then when 2A man robbing a family and there is something or someone or incarnation of Batman?????

c
culbit 14.11.19

did so. to the death explosion does not lead even children. Banale.

but PSYCHO-Betws under the trippy Scarecrow I do not understand. explain

P
ProstoFeliks 14.11.19

The game is made for fans of the series and even the Batman that Jason Todd is Arkham Knight hinted many times during the passage....By the way, the game follows the ending of the trilogy Nolan and the plot is too similar:the empty city, a villain with an army of fanatics,bets at the end of the kill in the explosion,not very original,but more that the comic Betws is also killed and his place is taken by Gordon in the image of the police-Robo-Batman.

H
HocoG 14.11.19

My, excuse me for God's sake, baguette started because of not just the ending of AK, but because of the trend to kill the protagonist just because someone has to. Though the cult of Maya open, as if they're their gods name. But honestly - what is it? Nightfall, for Christ's sake, the stupid end - to forgive the victim is possible, Yes, but only when it is seen. And here because it is the only way to save them, the question is to save from whom? Who Tred aims ?, and for those who can or has the ability or the desire to make games - do not do so.

p
poT9ka 14.11.19

HocoG
He died the same universe as Nolan. Well, supposedly they all think that he died, and he himself rests....
Alfred would never would react to what was going to happen with the face that everything is OK, given that Benten was going to explode. Houses were destroyed and approx. Hardly everyone who was there knew that he betbeder under the mansion. Probably the Batman at the end is Bruce, but who knows))) Maybe Jason) I Wonder more what happened to him after the last battle and he saved Betsy. What is the development of events will occur, how will the cooperating Tim, dick and Jason, etc in the style of Soviet films guess

l
lev03121998 14.11.19

My point is this: Bruce Wayne is alive, but he is no longer Batman.
Question: What kind of something at the end, pretends to be Batman?

T
Taicho 14.11.19

I think it is still Bruce. He died as Bruce Wayne and became a full-fledged Batman. But why he uses the toxin Scarecrow?

N
Nazara 14.11.19

Taicho лев03121998
What about the option that Batman from the dead demon's back, huh?

P
Playersaharan 14.11.19

I think that the new Batman at the end was either someone from Robinov, who decided to continue the work of a mentor (Tim, dick, Jason, whatever), or it was Bruce. Well, I realized that normal Batts people ceased to be afraid and that preupgradecheck how.
There is, however, another option that it was Azrael/ Damian Wayne, but they are the most unlikely to Damien in this interpretation of the history of Bats seems to have never been born, and Azrael and so enough worries of his (beef with Order Dyumy for example).

T
TesloGuy 14.11.19

Wayne it was at the end, pretending to be a Ghost with gas Scarecrow.
I've been wondering where Bruce is now the grandmother to take on your exotic pathetic tarantas,)