3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Synaptic23 11.12.21 02:26 am

Freezes and crashes after update (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! I recently bought DLC for the Witcher (hearts of stone) and updated the game to 1.10. Before the update, the game had no problems (no FPS drawdowns, no freezes, etc.), but after the update the game stopped working normally. After logging into the game, everything was fine until I decided to go to the inn to start the DLC (using the quick transition). After that, the game froze on the loading screen (about 85%) and crashed. Every time I entered the game, it would freeze on the loading screen (and sometimes it would not launch at all). Reinstallation didn't help. Who faced this after the update? How can this be fixed? I really want to try the DLC: -
I play on a laptop Acer ASPIRE v 17 Nitro
i7-4710HQ
GeForce GTX 860m 4GB
12GB RAM
Windows 8.1 x64 for one language
MODOV NOT INSTALLED
After reinstalling again, I noticed that the game crashes due to a fast transition.
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 11.12.21

Synaptic23
I xs what to tell you the same laptop.

S
Synaptic23 11.12.21

Esthetix
What's so unusual about laptops? The same computer, only smaller ...

a
artera424 11.12.21

Do you have mods?

S
Synaptic23 11.12.21

artera424 No
mods

u
urban.kalabanovich 11.12.21

Synaptic23
Maybe the last save is broken, tried to boot from another save?

C
CRASHBULLET 11.12.21

Check cash games, or pirate? Cut out the antiviruses, the crashes began and I started in the DLS, yesterday I went to bed because of the flight)
Shl cut down the overlay and other incense.

S
Synaptic23 11.12.21

urban.kalabanovich
It is hardly a matter of save, because the game crashed from any other.

CRASBULLET
I do not play through Steam, but through GOG. By the way, removing the DLC helped. I was able to log into the game and play. Apparently the point is in him ...

E
Esthetix 11.12.21

Synaptic23
Oooo, there are a lot of differences from cp to vk. The Witcher 3, at first, just do it on any laptops, it doesn't matter with what iron it fell into the black screen. For you there is a mat some of the differences between stationary and portable iron read at your leisure you will be very surprised