3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SANCHEZ 11.12.21 02:51 am

Does it make sense to buy the Season Pass if the DLC itself is sold cheaper? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, what is the best course of action, buy a season pass but wait with the game, or buy only Hearts of Stone and wait for the next add-on and also buy it separately? I am grateful to everyone who will give a clear answer.
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 11.12.21

In theory, the pass costs 999 rubles, and the first supplement costs 350 rubles. It is not very clear what the benefit of this particular subscription is, given that it is only for two add-ons - unless suddenly the second DLC will cost 1000 r, like the toy itself))

T
Timur Virinsky 11.12.21

I pre-ordered with the season pass and I'm not worried)

A
Aenmutus 11.12.21

We don't know the price of the next DLC, so God knows.

z
zenerjon 11.12.21

SANCHEZ the
second dlc may cost 650 rubles, if the first costs 350 add this amount, then 1000 rubles will come out

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 11.12.21

Timur Virinsky
I also did, six months before the release of the game, and on the second Witcher and on the third, so what? Why write this here? Nobody can buy like you and me ... Comment for the sake of comment? LOL, as they say ...

SANCHEZ
I would buy the Season Pass if I were you. The price of future add-ons is unknown, it is pointless to guess how much it will cost, so the pass will be more reliable.

S
SANCHEZ 11.12.21

nigga40000
zenerjon
Pulpy
eroppo
Thank you guys for the good advice, then I’ll take the time and buy a seasonal pass)

S
SANCHEZ 11.12.21

I hope the topic can be closed.

E
Eagle387 11.12.21

eroppo
for me is better pre-order. Usually they give some buns for pre-order. In this case, probably saving 400 rubles.

E
Eroppo 11.12.21

Eagle387
Buns for pre-ordering often infuriate me, on the contrary - when, for example, from the very beginning they take in almost the best weapon with armor and score it for pumping and development - run the game faster and forget it)))
And about saving in this case is just unclear: 999 rubles - in fact, the cost of two add-ons. If one costs 350, it turns out that the other should cost 999 - 350 = at least 650 rubles, 2 times more expensive than the first and pretty close to the price of the game itself. Those. at the moment, I don't really see any possible benefit from skipping, although there is no point in guessing - only the developers know what and how it will be as a result))

G
GammaX 11.12.21

If you calculate purely mathematically, then 1 add-on is calculated (by the developers) for 10 hours of passage at a cost of 399 rubles (excluding the discount), then 2 add-on is calculated already for 20 hours, therefore it will cost 800 rubles. So the seasonal pass (999 rubles) turns out to be more profitable. Everything said IMHO.

B
Big and fat 11.12.21

Better to wait for GOTY or buy FALLOUT.

E
Edward core 11.12.21

Does it make sense to buy the season pass if the DLC itself is sold cheaper?
SP costs 14.99 and the DLC itself is 6.99
Or will there be some other goodies? Or will they just ask for 10-12 bucks for the second DLC?

m
marrader 11.12.21

Edward Core is
not, of course, if you take these dls separately, you will save 200-300 r

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Or will they just ask for 10-12 bucks for the second DLC?

Almost with a guarantee, it will be so ... The second addition is twice as much after all ... (=