3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenchikK12345 11.12.21 02:51 am

Episode 23 - White Mamba - Side Effects (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Can't find blueprint and diamonds.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly1977 11.12.21

DenchikK12345
Interrogate the child soldiers, they will tell you everything ...

S
Smoke_Shooter 11.12.21

Anatolka1977
children cannot be interrogated. Even in the capture cannot be taken.

A
Atlasth 11.12.21

Cybermeister
how is it impossible? you bring a trunk down to his head, he lies asleep, you run up, you insert it with your leg, he wakes up, immediately you point a gun at him, he rolls over on his stomach and puts his hands behind his head, you interrogate!

A
Anatoly1977 11.12.21

Cybermeister
I make it easier - I search the whole camp myself, it also helps.

0werewolf0 11.12.21

Anatolka1977
Well, let's say when you already know that where the question lies,
I in episode 3 The hero's path before I catch a Russian I take out the recycled materials under the bridge
interrogation sometimes stains the whole map with various unnecessary junk cartridges and other things
then you just look at the map and it is all ticked
BUT Better of course DO INQUIRY)))

D
DenchikK12345 11.12.21

Interrogated all the children, some of them said about diamonds. I collected it, ran it myself. But no one said anything about the drawings. I did not find it myself.
After completing the mission, he dragged all the shell-shocked into the helicopter - they said - 20 pieces.
As a result, at the end - diamonds - were not executed, the children were not counted, the drawing was not found.
Apparently not destiny ...

A
Anatoly1977 11.12.21

0werewolf0
It depends on how you are used to playing. It is interesting for me to climb the entire level myself, and who else does not need it.

A
Anatoly1977 11.12.21

DenchikK12345
Agree. In the mission about the destruction of the oil pump, it was necessary to evacuate 4 children in black masses, it was necessary to replay until everyone caught.

0werewolf0 11.12.21

Anatolka1977
when I first passed
them I drove them to the helicopter in a jeep (from where you arrive)

D
DenchikK12345 11.12.21

Found a diamond (the kids never split). He is in the tent of the outpost in front of the village with the mamba (about 340 meters to the mark).
Since this outpost ran past - 20 children did not accumulate.
Search for drawings in progress. None of the little bastards before otfultonim said a word about them.
And at all in my heart I do not like to pacify a mamba without letting him resist. I tried to throw grenades there for sleeping people - so he jumps out of his perch without a cutscene and with a decrease in heroism.

b
benites 11.12.21

DenchikK12345

I shook in the head from a soporific sniper with a glushak when he left the "throne room" to breathe air - he immediately passed out