3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Budda32 14.11.19 04:35 am

Dice (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

As in the game a unique dice? Because I'm not came, yet found that 2-e, the first at the beginning of the game GG, the second at the baths in Ranee on the quest. Maybe someone who knows will tell you, I am interested purely out of curiosity.
28 Comments
Sort by:
J
JackReacher 14.11.19

And where in the house you found, tell me?

N
NapkoMen 14.11.19

zagadochniy stole a pair of dice, one bought from a random traveler on the map.

v
vadim81n 14.11.19

Also only two found, lucky dice and a bone for the odd numbers.

B
Budda32 14.11.19

JackReacher
Spoilerset say I got it, when the village still burned.
In the pantry in the house HS is closed in the chest, easy lock, lock pick took Fricka (after a conversation with Conesa, if you select the phrase will come for my father to appear optional quest to get the skeleton key), broke the lock and took the bone

A
Alex Coachman 14.11.19

I went at night to the North of the mill of pawns near Rataj across the island on the river along the route of the 4th treasure map. Crossed the river and the village trail and immediately met a beggar who begged us to buy his product, which, though stolen, but cheap. He had only dice fer. It is written that the third and last of the demon dice. Urgently need the location of the first two, you want a set) On it 6-ka very often. I even thought there are only 6 key while on the last (5th) the curls fell 4.
I believe the beggar is found randomly, but only at night on the road. Also on the road at night can be a merchant sitting back and inviting you to buy the goods for cheap. Careful with that. Especially if there are bushes or trees.

Budda32 wrote:
In the pantry in the house HS is closed in the chest, easy lock, lock pick took Fricka (after a conversation with Conesa, if you select the phrase will come for my father to appear optional quest to get the skeleton key), broke the lock and took the bone
Bliin. And I decided that we need to cope, did not refer to the father and beat up the drunk. Or rather he me a couple of times knocked out. Then I already drove all over the countryside. And after the destruction of Skalica I understand already, these bones do not get it?((

NapkoMen wrote:
zagadochniy stole a pair of dice, one bought from a random traveler on the map.
What is the Riddler? Where?

R
Rock-N-Roll Rock 14.11.19

how was the game?

B
Budda32 14.11.19

Alex Coachman wrote:
Bliin. And I decided that we need to cope, did not refer to the father and beat up the drunk. Or rather he me a couple of times knocked out. Then I already drove all over the countryside. And after the destruction of Skalica I understand already, these bones do not get it?((
Just checked, the chest stays in place in any case, at any time to come and pick up
Alex Coachman wrote:
What is the Riddler? Where?
The same accident occurs, an interesting character, is usually under the tree, Riddler

M
MeDVeD48Ru 14.11.19

Rock-N-Roll Rock
Just wonderful. For fans of old RPGs is generally chic.

V
Vyxyxol 14.11.19

Alex Coachman wrote:
Just don't understand why these bones, and they give
They give the possibility of choice itself, as a game in Farkle at the beginning of the game in a tavern/where. The quack in sázava bone gives after the quest, then the quest of Ptacek with baths, too, as a reward to the bone, if you win the girl, like in any treasure chest that is on pre-order also gave have some sort of bone. I have about 5-6 of these bones already.

A
Alex Coachman 14.11.19

Rock-N-Roll Rock
Look here this review. Fairly objective, leading the pros and cons. Note that when the game comes, the cons are almost not notice. You just live in it, think about it when off. Personally, I went, although I do not like hardcore, do not like any dark soulsi. Although I admit, namutil infinite save and use the command to sight the bow. Without it, too hard and less interesting to me. The bow is simply impossible to use. There and sight it is not easy, especially if you move at least 100 metres, and if the wind is (it seriously affects the arrow), then just forget it.

Muskrat
I mean what bonuses they give. In the beginning of the game in the tooltip there infa that everyone plays their bones, which allows you to cheat and to detect fraud is not easy. I understand it is fraudulent bones. Here is my third and last of the demonic bones (bone fer) checked just now. There are often 6-ka falls.

F
Folko-ven 14.11.19

The meaning of these bones to use are? They provide a greater chance of the best combinations? And yet, the bone which he cut gg, it says that if you use it, good luck in love won't be,so I'm worried.

V
Vyxyxol 14.11.19

Alex Coachman
But, is this what you had in mind. In sume then select the bone and hit on Q, it says what bonus.

F
FROS_DAD 14.11.19

in sázava, on the market square, near the point of rapid transition is a charlatan, when I agreed to work for him as an apprentice, as a reward for one of the artifacts, gives you a unique bone (the Holy Trinity)

A
Alex Coachman 14.11.19

Folko-ven
This game is about the harsh reality. But what about what you say, just a superstition, a legend. Highly doubt that will be a debuff unrealistic.

G
GREAVERWEAVER 14.11.19

Collected three bones Qi Liu and fer always win.

Z
ZasraneZZZ 14.11.19

I found 13 species of the bones may still have but Liu qi fer + Kingdom of heaven + x2 happy bones epic wines

EPIC WINES

Z
ZasraneZZZ 14.11.19

Here is the full set of bones which have been found

M
MutenRoshi999 14.11.19

ZasraneZZZ
Well, you would have written at least where and how found. -__- Particularly interested in demonic bones and the Kingdom of heaven.

M
MutenRoshi999 14.11.19

If anyone is interested, here I found the dice Liu (the first of three demon dice). The label, which I pointed out, there will be a house with no walls with only one frame. In the floor is a tunnel with a ladder. Get down to the bottom, then go through the tunnel, then a short descent down and there's a chest with the bone and the bright Milanese Brigantine.

Z
ZasraneZZZ 14.11.19

MutenRoshi999
Mainly in the Riddler with each meeting in the pocket for 3-4 bones, but after 3-5 meeting of the bone had disappeared. The picture the place where I have the Riddler is most often appear

and a couple of bones I bought from common thieves-sellers who have the book the cards cheap по1му the item they sell that they can a few bones too.