3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pl_yoko 12.12.21 10:06 pm

The plot connection of the games in the series (Prototype)

The game was over, and questions arose. Those. those who have not completed the game, only get spoilers.
Why did the general cut off his hand? Who really is this hell I'm fighting at the very end? He is the son of this girl from 69th year (as I understand she had a son, and he was taken away). If so, it’s not clear how the general let him get so close. What happened to Alex's sister? She was no longer shown to me since she was in serious condition.
And one more thing, I went through all the additional missions of the military to eat scientists (for a certain time you need to reach and absorb n scientists), and they showed me the location of my girlfriend, with whom Alex worked before the virus ate him, and who we are still in at the very beginning we take out of the apartment on a military tank. As far as I understand, her location would not have been shown to me if I had not devoured the scientists. Are there still such plot inserts in the game that can be found (about the location of which, your head unexpectedly tells you), only if you have completed some additional missions?
80 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tamerlan018 12.12.21

Agent00Igor
Cross is the son of Elizabeth Green.

w
we get what we deserve 12.12.21

Tamerlan018
No, Green has the codename "Mother", where is the evidence?

T
Tamerlan018 12.12.21

"He learns that in 1969 a virus was tested in the town of Hope Idaho to enhance the physical capabilities of a person. But something went wrong. The whole town was infected. Only one person survived, Elizabeth Green. Later, the protagonist learns that Green's special genetic structure changed the virus itself and turned her into a mutant (a leader among all others). And that she gave birth to a child, which turned out to be Captain Cross "

Source: Wikipedia.

T
Tamerlan018 12.12.21

Agent00Igor
It is necessary to follow the plot.

w

Tamerlan018
I never would have believed it, honestly.

[
[GaMeR_007] 12.12.21

Agent00Igor
cross did not get infected, he’s the son of green, look in the web of Colonel Rendel’s memory, at the end of the memory he takes the green child in his arms and says "and I just got an officer" this child is cross!

w

[GaMeR_007]
Tamerlan018 has already said this.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

Please explain who understood:
1 What is the connection between prototype 1 and 2
2 Who do we talk to during the videos in Part 1, and whether this Persian will be associated with Part 2.
3 What role does this X play in the first part)

[
[GaMeR_007] 12.12.21

1 the second part is a continuation of the first, the same infection, the same alex, and all those military men in new york
2 we are talking with the captain cross, it will hardly be connected with the second part, because we kill him at the end of the first part
3 question did not understand

M
Mircado 12.12.21

[GaMeR_007]
1 you're not quite right, in the second part there is another character that Alex infected, I just don't understand what kind of pepper it is (GG in part 2)
3 is there a mention of GG from the second part - in the first part)

R
Riсhard 12.12.21

Zai4ev
1. They are connected in many ways. One character (maybe even two), the scene, the cause of all the troubles, the annoying military, the consequence of all the troubles.
2. During the commercials, we talk to many. With Alex's sister, Dana, with Karen Parker (I don't remember who she is to him), with Doctor I Don't-Remember-How-Him. With Captain Cross.
3. I also did not understand the question.
[GaMeR_007]
we are talking with the captain cross, it will hardly be connected with the second part, because we kill him at the end of the first part.
We can meet with his successor, another Supreme Hunter.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

Professor Putricide
No, the second part is African American, how is he related to Alex?)

R
Riсhard 12.12.21

Zai4ev
Alex killed James' family, James wanted to die, but Fate endowed him with superpowers. James decided to use her gift to get revenge on Alex. (I made the conclusion of the desire to die from the trailer)

B
Bloody devil 12.12.21

Professor Putricide
So this very "syudbu" is called Alex Mercer, who specially endowed Heller with abilities. Alex himself lost his humanity after the events of the first part, as he found out his true "origin". Now he studies people as a race alien to himself.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

Wasn't Alex gifting this James by chance? It turns out that James is just one of those who suffered because of Alex's actions, and not as mentioned in the first part?

R
Riсhard 12.12.21

Bloody Devil
Why did Alex give James a gift? This became incomprehensible to me.

B
Bloody devil 12.12.21

Zai4ev
Professor Putricide
One of the videos for the second part shows how Alex did it. His motivations are not yet clear, but there is an opinion that Mercer wanted to create an equal to himself (for what purpose it is also not known), and Heller seemed to him a suitable experimental subject.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

Bloody Devil
Is James just a new character? Not connected with Alex? Just a man from the crowd?)

B
Bloody devil 12.12.21

Zai4ev
Yes. Well, he was not exposed in the first part of the game.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

It is clear, but what is the release transferred to Pc? bitches *