3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spyroke 12.12.21 10:38 pm

Fighting AT-AT (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

UPDATE.
Actually, a little more than a day has passed since the beginning of the general test. The map is terribly unbalanced, BUT if there is a competent team for the rebels (which is extremely rare, there may be 5-10 normal people, and 10-15 dumb **** c) there is a chance of victory. And now, in order.
First moment. The ability to attack AT-AT is presented only 3 times per game. This is the moment when each line of defense falls and AT-AT bombard the bots of the allied bombers. At this moment, a shield falls off from them (it burned out from this) and it becomes possible, during the bombing of bots, to inflict damage to AT-AT. This is where the literacy of the team manifests itself, how well they kept the transmitters on the line of defense before they fell. The longer the rebels control their transmitters, the more bomber bots will attack the AT-AT and the longer it will take to deal damage with their own hands. Alas, this happens very rarely, and the entire rebel team jerks off frags for stones, etc. putting frankly a bolt on these transmitters.
Second point. Air superiority is the key to success. During the first two drops of the AT-AT shield, the most juicy damage can be inflicted with the help of planes. Ground support is of course important, but airplanes are the key.
Third point. The last line of defense. Here we have the opportunity to punish AT-AT in two ways.
The first way. Difficult. This is to use an airplane with a cable (like T-47). And here we have a huge problem in the form of fucking **** in the team and the system for obtaining technology through holograms on the ground (I think this is moronism). Everything is exactly the same as before. The more bot bombers accumulated for holding points, the longer AT-ATs will be vulnerable. Take the T-47 is at the very end at the time of the fall of the defense line and the approach of bombers. This plane is absolutely uncontrollable in comparison with others (like a log). Therefore, it makes no sense to take it early, you will be shot down. Now everything depends on you. Fly up to the feet of the AT-AT when the shields were asleep. A message will appear, after which you need to press the number 4 and the cable will attach to the legs of the AT-AT. At this moment, a kind of mini-game will begin, where you need to keep the small plane icon on the scale exactly in the center, until the plane makes the required number of turns. It is better to do this using the up and down arrows. An unpleasant bug may happen here, when this icon flies out of the scale for no reason at all and it is impossible to return it from there, alas, in this case there is nothing to be done, the cable will break and you need to fasten it again. With this sorted out.
Second way. Lighter, but random (as luck would have it). Its essence lies in the banal destruction of AT-AT by concentrated fire of everyone and everything. And there is one key point here. On the third line of defense, an orbital strike can fall in the pick-up icons (those that give a thermogrenade, shield, turrets, etc.)! It is extremely important for a team to win by inflicting direct damage. If used on AT-AT without a shield, this blow can take more than half of the HP! So, if you pick it up next time, remember it and do it right to prevent the Imperials from winning;)
PS In one battle, my team and I managed to destroy one AT-AT on the very first line of defense, we seized the advantage in the air and accumulated about 10 bomber bombs. During the time they were bombing, we dismantled one AT-AT together with the aviation, and left half of the HP on the second one. On the second line, we removed only a quarter of his HP, but on the last line we already finished off))
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 12.12.21

I would have such problems.

d
danyiil695 12.12.21

Can I hook it with a cable?
How long I play, I have never seen this ...
Usually, when the shields fall, everyone just shoots at at-at ...

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

danyiil695
It is possible and necessary! I still remember this from the previous parts of Battlefront. Well, I figured it out a little, yes, when the shields fall off, only then can you hook it with a cable. But with the ability at the plane, I did not understand what she was doing (the one with the plane with the cable).

A
AlexBlade95 12.12.21

Spyroke,
as far as I understand, the most effective way is to fire from starships and the cable seems to be attached when they can be demolished, we also hold the points so that as many Y-wings as possible bomb the AT-AT, in other words, you can attack them when the Imperials capture the points and that's it. Collected Y-wings fly to bomb walkers.

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

alru26
I already understood it. But what is the perk of an airplane?

l
licharok 12.12.21

Played skating rink 6-7 on Hoth. The rebels never won xD It will be interesting to read the statistics at the end of the MBT))

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

licharok
I and my friends almost =) I won 2 times. In one case, I flunked one AT-AT with a cable, and in the second, alas, it did not work, because some kind of crap with this mini-game when you hook the cable. That there are forces the mouse pulled down to level the level, and the reaction is zero, possibly a bug. And the second time it took 10 seconds to finish off the second AT-AT on HP. In general, the rebels never won against me either))

l
licharok 12.12.21

Spyroke
I only once saw someone play with a cable, I filled up one whopper, but apparently there wasn’t enough strength for the second and we lost) Xs, maybe it was you)))

l
licharok 12.12.21

I once tried to twist it with a cable, but I still didn't understand how to do it. In the end, I just scored)) I still did not understand what the skill for the number 3 does, like, with a long charge.

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

licharok
There, with the cable, the point is to hold the little airplane icon on the scale near the center with the mouse. As a result, 4 revolutions pass and AT-AT falls. But on my second one, as I wrote, the icon stopped responding to the mouse during the third revolution.

N
NefelimX 12.12.21

Karoch empire imba, The funny thing is that when the shield falls off the walkers, not a single plane is missing)

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

NefelimX
Heh. It turned out that by a miracle I won one single time for the rebels.

M
Man_without_conscience 12.12.21

NefelimX
FOR THE EMPEROR !!!

K
Kirill22092 12.12.21

Kirill Reshetov
The same problem was helped by reinstalling Origin

S
Steelak 12.12.21

I play on a curling iron, the rebels often win, I don't even know why, although maybe because not everyone's hands are sharpened for a gamepad in shooters, or just a team like this, just to get frags

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

Actually, a little more than a day has passed since the beginning of the general test. The map is terribly unbalanced, BUT if there is a competent team for the rebels (which is extremely rare, there may be 5-10 normal people, and 10-15 dumb **** c) there is a chance of victory. And now, in order.
First moment. The ability to attack AT-AT is presented only 3 times per game. This is the moment when each line of defense falls and AT-AT bombard the bots of the allied bombers. At this moment, a shield falls off from them (it burned out from this) and it becomes possible, during the bombing of bots, to inflict damage to AT-AT. This is where the literacy of the team manifests itself, how well they kept the transmitters on the line of defense before they fell. The longer the rebels control their transmitters, the more bomber bots will attack the AT-AT and the longer it will take to deal damage with their own hands. Alas, this happens very rarely, and the entire rebel team jerks off frags for stones, etc. putting frankly a bolt on these transmitters.
Second point. Air superiority is the key to success. During the first two drops of the AT-AT shield, the most juicy damage can be inflicted with the help of planes. Ground support is of course important, but airplanes are the key.
Third point. The last line of defense. Here we have the opportunity to punish AT-AT in two ways.
The first way. Difficult. This is to use an airplane with a cable (like T-47). And here we have a huge problem in the form of fucking **** in the team and the system for obtaining technology through holograms on the ground (I think this is moronism). Everything is exactly the same as before. The more bot bombers accumulated for holding points, the longer AT-ATs will be vulnerable. Take the T-47 is at the very end at the time of the fall of the defense line and the approach of bombers. This plane is absolutely uncontrollable in comparison with others (like a log). Therefore, it makes no sense to take it early, you will be shot down. Now everything depends on you. Fly up to the feet of the AT-AT when the shields were asleep. A message will appear, after which you need to press the number 4 and the cable will attach to the legs of the AT-AT. At this moment, a kind of mini-game will begin, where you need to keep the small plane icon on the scale exactly in the center, until the plane makes the required number of turns. It is better to do this using the up and down arrows. An unpleasant bug may happen here, when this icon flies out of the scale for no reason at all and it is impossible to return it from there, alas, in this case there is nothing to be done, the cable will break and you need to fasten it again. With this sorted out.
Second way. Lighter, but random (as luck would have it). Its essence lies in the banal destruction of AT-AT by concentrated fire of everyone and everything. And there is one key point here. On the third line of defense, an orbital strike can fall in the pick-up icons (those that give a thermogrenade, shield, turrets, etc.)! It is extremely important for a team to win by inflicting direct damage. If used on AT-AT without a shield, this blow can take more than half of the HP! So, if you pick it up next time, remember it and do it right to prevent the Imperials from winning;)
PS In one battle, my team and I managed to destroy one AT-AT on the very first line of defense, we seized the advantage in the air and accumulated about 10 bomber bombs. During the time they were bombing, we dismantled one AT-AT together with the aviation, and left half of the HP on the second one. On the second line, we removed only a quarter of his HP, but on the last line we already finished off))

D
DielGood 12.12.21

If I'm not mistaken, then only one can be twisted with a cable, which goes to the left (from the side of the rebels), because the right one is close to the mountain and the plane crashes on the mountain when it turns. By the way, I managed to twist the at-at once, the main thing is that they don't shoot at you and it's easy to control the mouse there

S
Spyroke 12.12.21

DielGood The
right one also twists. Yes, there is a risk of flying uphill. Better with arrows, much easier.

A
Alexandr Stuliko 12.12.21

I agree, the key to success is aviation, air control, especially since the rebels have cooler, more maneuverable and powerful aviation. You must immediately take 2 x-wings and try not to lose them, control the appearance of the Imperials, turn on the shield and bring them down as soon as they appear. , do not give them time to make a maneuver. The trick is that for all the casualness of the game, you can defeat the Imperials on this map only with the help of competent team actions and a decent skill, I don’t think that people will take a similar approach to the gameplay, they will cut the equipment of the Imperials. And also, try to carry out the "Chickens" by airplanes or at least damage them by helping the infantry. In general, two x-wings, with proper control and coordination of actions, can make the game, we took out the Imperials twice in a row.

D
DielGood 12.12.21

In fact, the general skill of the players is strongly decisive here, namely the ability to kill the enemy, if you completely spread rot the Imperials, then it is very easy to control the points and later you can gain 10+ support planes and there will be a lot of time, and if the air is also controlled, then in general easy