3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The war 12.12.21 10:38 pm

2 Academy mission (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

How to get to the obelisk surrounded by a lake, and the obelisk itself is on a small island?
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jino_man 12.12.21

I went through the entire campaign of Lasir, I go into the council hall all over again, what a gimp ????

T
TimKar 12.12.21

The war
Behind the seal of Malassa lies the "Sails of Shalassa" scroll, slightly inconspicuous against the background of sand, with which you can summon a ship. Later, you will learn the same spell in the captured city.

A
Anatoly Vasilenko 12.12.21

I have a different problem. stuck on a quest where you have to defeat the necromancers. defeated Laila (or whatever it was), captured the city, but the second hero nekrov sat down in the shelter and I just can't smoke it from there

s
shadow161198 12.12.21

Anatoly Vasilenko
The same problem (

e
evgeni1984 12.12.21

how to get through the world of the dead for layla

V
Valius 12.12.21

Anatoly Vasilenko
himself encountered this bug, but any further machinations did not give any result. Even if you leave 1 creature to the hero and go to the shelter, the enemy hero will not get out. I could only go through by loading an earlier save. Then he began to surrender distant fortresses and intercept enemy heroes on the way back, until they managed to get to the shelter.

evgeni1984
What's so complicated? Just stand on symmetrical platforms from both sides with two heroes until the passage to the soul opens.

P
Pavel Flash Panchenko 12.12.21

Jino_man
The same problem, only for the Academy I went through the whole thing, and in the council room all over again, the desire to play disappeared altogether, how to solve this problem at all ???

f
freeman2040 12.12.21

Pavel Flash Panchenko
This is the problem of a pirate with a CODEX tablet. Here is the solution http://antistarforce.com/forum/69-16754-4#813562
You need to throw it into the <game folder> / Binaries / Win64 and run LumaPlay_x64.exe. The progress of the campaigns in the council room will be preserved, just keep in mind that old saves will not be visible, you will have to play again.

P
Pavel Flash Panchenko 12.12.21

freeman2040
Everything worked, thank you very much) Thank you very much)