3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaSan-YO 13.12.21 12:11 am

Point Blank vs Counter-Strike (Point Blank)

I propose to start this topic because PointBlank is very similar to the source. We vote which is better.

PointBlank - 17 Counter-Strike - 3
187 Comments
Sort by:
d
dead.phenomen 13.12.21

mileee
I am for PB and so that donations do not get out play on the masters, there are SLTV rules
And as for cheaters, straight hands easily send any input, aim to rest
PB Game score +100500

d
dead.phenomen 13.12.21

I play without donation and believe me, not a single donation saves from Headshot, just grow your hands before rubbing the game

d
dead.phenomen 13.12.21

mileee
Masters Forev

C
Combine Assassin 13.12.21

+1 Counter-Strike

N
Nazar Melnik 13.12.21

guys don't know how to whom, but my tears are rolling in and my soul hurts that some cops call names and say that there is no cooler thing remember those wonderful times when we all fled like madmen to our homes or to game clubs to hack into cops there were a lot of us remember it was wonderful times ks remained in our hearts and it’s impossible to compare ks and pb, because really pb agree better, but if you compare it looks like an insult to an old beautiful game as if it were shit, and 2 game is cooler, no I give a VOICE FOR BOTH GAMES FOR POINT IN FACT COOL YES! !1BO KS MY FAVORITE KIND OLD SIMPLE WHICH REMAINED IN MY HEART AND SOUL I LOVE THIS GAME AND I WILL NEVER SAY THAT IT IS WORSE than PB just other times have come and the games have changed do not offend ks)) both))) my vote for everyone agrees with me that the cop is not shit and is no worse than pb, but pb kaneshno gives a head start, but pb still did not give nm those wonderful feelings of memories of love and excitement that the contra gave us))) I love ks but not those years that don't play .. .pb is also a class, but do not compare, because it’s just offensive on your part for the cop, they used it as a condom and threw it .... ehhhhh those times ...exhhhh those times ...exhhhh those times ...

N
Nazar Melnik 13.12.21

I think everyone agrees guys ...

N
Nazar Melnik 13.12.21

remember everything and then write ...