3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaSan-YO 13.12.21 12:11 am

Point Blank vs Counter-Strike (Point Blank)

I propose to start this topic because PointBlank is very similar to the source. We vote which is better.

PointBlank - 17 Counter-Strike - 3
187 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valezhek 13.12.21

Counter Strike.
Counter Strike is more interesting than Point Blank.

M
MAXnazes 13.12.21

I think it is not necessary to create such topics on the game forums, since you would have created this topic in CS, then there the majority will be for CS, and less for PB ...
And here the same majority for PB ...
Similar topics should be created in chatterbox, etc.

M
MasTer_MafiAA [KGBE is ba 13.12.21

Quite by accident I came across this topic. In general, I have not been sitting on pg for a long time, but I decided to log in for this topic.

your counter strike is shit, in which you have to wait for the end of the round. but in point blank it is not necessary
+ there are no lags at all.
Do you want to go to DM?
"There are no lags" LOL laughed for a long time
CS - sucks, the physics of the game is dumb, the graphics are dumb
Gold Source - the engine has been since 1998. What do you want from it? You now have all the graphics and physics. But you knew how to make good games without good graphics, physics. Well, if you're talking about Source ... well ... facepalm

There are a lot of stupid posts here, I won't list any more
PB - another unsuccessful attempt to "Do better than CS (CSS)"
And the funny thing is that no one has yet worked out. Everyone is trying to make some kind of MMORPG out of the "shooter". All these new guns, quality - just superfluous in this genre
And that says it all

J
Jinark 13.12.21

Of course CS. A much more balanced and thoughtful game compared to this vycher for homeless people.

A
AxelDevil 13.12.21

Jinark
I did not understand at all what you wanted to say with the words "compared to this vyser for homeless people", I think that you are a fucking person, after what you said above, be able to respect the tastes of others.

MasTer_MafiAA [KGBE is back]
You are a more adequate person, you argued your words, but I cannot agree with you in many ways, PB did not try to break CS initially, she smashed it to pieces, at least in Russia, understand me, my first game Serrious Sam, and in CS I miss the dynamics that PB has. The skill in PB is not superfluous, it binds the person to stay in the game and tightens it up. Well, the graphics are certainly not krayzis, but they can compete with CSS.

f
fogamer112 13.12.21

in general here I heard that in pb graphics are worse than ks
and in pb the resolution to 1280 * 1024 cannot be changed and textures cannot be set to "high"?
yes, and in pb there are more dynamics, but in ks each is equal to
py sy all the same pb is steeper

R
RicoChico 13.12.21

BBC2.

A
AxelDevil 13.12.21

RicoChiko
)

B
BulDog_51 13.12.21

I like both games.

M
Miley Cyrus 13.12.21

AxelDevil
In terms of tactics, the game sucked Battlefield and Contra, in terms of dynamics and pumping - the Number of Duty wines.
Arguments ok?

f
fogamer112 13.12.21

damn it rushed again to compare * opu with a finger!
Of course, PB loses to BBC2 and SOD, but how can you compare them?
pb was made almost a makeshift game with a budget of maximum 100,000 rubles)))
and the code and bvc2 are games of a completely different breed in them millions
and you are comparing.
yes, and pb is all the same cooler

e
edik2406 13.12.21

Played pb for over half a year, but still returned to CSS

l
lKl1lNlGl 13.12.21

point blank foreva

D
Deniskaa88 13.12.21

Tin, how many schoolchildren play in PB O_o A person who is well versed in games (me) had enough to look at the screenshots and watch a couple of videos on YouTube to get the PB out of my head. PLAY NUBIEO QUEK

r
real_sega 13.12.21

Schekotilov
Ahah, well, you zadrot in Quake to play yeah, that then become the same as you- "well versed in the games man" ahah .... laugh:? D
PS nah nick replaced :)?

N
NikitoZZZ9595 13.12.21

pb cal, scale ratio as in 1.6

e
egawarrior 13.12.21

Point Blank +3 me and friends

O
Omen dee 13.12.21

Well, if you are 4 years old, you do not know how to hold a mouse in your hands, and your mother does not give you money for normal games, then your choice is PB.
If you have a computer for study or if you are a total nerd and are stuck for life in the last century, CS is your choice.
If you are a successful person with a good computer and have money for your entertainment, then play CoD or Battlefield. These are really games! The rest is food for the schoolchildren.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 13.12.21

Omen Dee
Wow, as he said! And he himself has a stalker in his favorite games.

O
Omen dee 13.12.21

p4p_BestFriend
Why do fans of Korean shit always start throwing arrows instead of the normal answer? Looks like I poured some good shit on this PB of yours, that you climbed into my profile.