3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 13.12.21 12:11 am

What is your favorite car? (Split / Second)

I have an Elite S510

PlayGround.ru
92 Comments
Sort by:
s
sexrs 13.12.21

Well, as you know ... It's your business ...!

A
Alex-trumpet 13.12.21

ask any questions about cars at aboutcars.mylivepage.ru

r
rock music 13.12.21

All cars in the game in one way or another resemble real cars, and have real counterparts, the designers drew cars from the game from real cars.
I practically did not notice any similarities.

s
sexrs 13.12.21

I noticed only one car, similar to the real one.

R
Rainbow crash 13.12.21

The Elite 440 Special looks a bit like the front of the FRB Buffalo from GTA 4, and that, in turn, looks like the Dodge Charger LX.
Although, this is probably just my fantasy and they have absolutely no similarities)
And in general, it seems to me that many cars were made just from a few real ones. I can’t give examples, since I’m not very good at sports cars at all, but it seems to me that the Elite GT12 is a bit like the Pagani Zonda:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

and the Cobretti Slipstream reminded me of the shape of the Porsche Carrera GT,
yes, and the Cobretti 530 GTS is similar to the Bugatti Veyron, and so with almost all cars, just take a closer look at the

current that looked, it seems to me that the Elite GT12 is a hybrid of the Pagani Zonda and Koenigsegg CCX, this is exactly the same in front of the Zonda, and the cabin and rear are a little on the Koenigsegg CCX, see for yourself)

s
sexrs 13.12.21

While this Elite S510 car, who knows what will happen next!

D
Daydadro 13.12.21

Elite 440 Special looks like a Mitsubishi

S
Someone's Bot. 13.12.21

I have 5 episodes so far the best Hanzo GT

K
Klexa55 13.12.21

HANZO FX350

B
Burnout_S89 13.12.21

Cobretti 530 GTS

Advantages: Drift and grip are normal. As a current, she appeared in mnu in the "season" on her current and drove until the very last episode.
Disadvantages: weak strength, too light. When colliding with an opponent at high speed, it shatters to smithereens. It blows off the track to hell when hit by the 1st wave (when it depends. It depends on the driver's driving experience)

Ryback FireStorm

Advantages: Excellent car, good acceleration and speed does not bring as much as other cars. In case of emissions, it can withstand on the track (depending on the driving experience of the driver) Suitable for most tracks in online matches.
Disadvantages: Loses control on tight bends.

I
ILoveGame 13.12.21

Elite GT12 cool car))) I only drive it)))

D
Dark angels 13.12.21

Elite S510 and Cobretti 530 GTS are the coolest cars without comments

B
Bars606 13.12.21

Elit Goliaph looks ugly, dead overclocking. But the maximum speed is such that it catches up with everything. Not even the Elit GT12 moves away from this SUV. I drive in the net only on it, and provided there are no cheaters in the race, and if I don’t screw it up somewhere, then the victory is assured. Especially good in the "Canyon" and on the port routes. Freeway fits well too. With the help of this "UAZ" raised the rating to 14. My nickname is Pop_Na_Medsestre, we'll meet on the track.

S
SHOOLIACK ILIA 13.12.21

I don’t remember the name. I played for a long time and look in ... well, you understand it is green with great overclocking, it is covered somewhere for 3-5 seasons.

H
Hippie_Dog 13.12.21

Cobretti 530 GTS

G
Ghost-gamer 13.12.21

NANZO GT is the best drifting car.

H
Hippie_Dog 13.12.21

Well, maybe.

s
sexrs 13.12.21

I ride it in a cartoon!

B
Bloodtim005 13.12.21

Ryback FireStorm for me is the most normal car in the game !!!!

l
leys 13.12.21

NANZO GT is the best drifting car.
and the speed is good