3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H8CORE 13.12.21 12:37 am

Gameplay Questions (Saints Row: The Third)

Guys, how many clothes are there in total?)
And then somehow the clothes are not enough compared to the second part)
155 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bouuy 13.12.21

Guys, tell the video editor to make videos with music!
If you are not lazy, then help me cope!

w
w1rt 13.12.21

VeNoM225
I mean face, body, gender, etc.

D
Dedsec_user 13.12.21

w1rt
Yes, in the hospital

D
Dedsec_user 13.12.21

Can someone make the face of Johnny Geth, and if it's difficult then discard the numbers from this video

M
MAKAKUT 13.12.21

Hello everyone. I haven't played a game for a long time and forgot which button to press to steal the car by jumping out the window. I remember it was written at the beginning of the game "Hold this button for aggressive car theft" and, while holding down, jumped into the place of the carrier through the windshield ... Help me out, eh?

w
warp 37 13.12.21

MAKAKUT
While sprinting, press E near the car.

w1rt
Yes, at any time.

M
MAKAKUT 13.12.21

warp 37
Thank you. I'll try it in the evening.

F
Ferz777 13.12.21

1.After changing the character to another in the hospital, is the old one saved in the wardrobe or somewhere else?
2.How to jump over a person (seen in the trailer)?

J
Jackson [x] 13.12.21

1. - It seems not. I changed it, I changed it. Purely logical.
2. -Random with a running start. By default, I don't seem to remember F.

T
TheSwissCat 13.12.21

Is there anywhere to get the Saints' helicopters?

_
_GoD_MaX_ 13.12.21

In one save on this site I found a motzyk I do not remember exactly what it is called to mine 2X, where can I get it?

S
Sinops18 13.12.21

What is the name of the mission when a pimp carries you as a sex product and then you run naked and kill the syndicate ??????????

M
MORSOV 13.12.21

The question is: I went through the game with a good ending (save Shaundy), and after that Pierce, Shaundy, Viola and Oleg are not available on the phone. Can they be called somehow? At least Oleg ...

g
grandpannamanyac 13.12.21

Where can I download Russian subtitles, if any?

D
Djanaro 13.12.21

Who knows how to find a nightblade suit ???

D
Dedsec_user 13.12.21

Djanaro
I have the same question

T
TheSwissCat 13.12.21

As for the Night Blade - I'm not talking 100% - but when you buy a seasonal DLC set, a Night Blyde DLC is given as a gift - it includes a nun's costume, a car, a motorcycle and something else - maybe a suit is there? It was logical.

T
TheSwissCat 13.12.21

LazyDemon21
and you passed the second ending? And if they are not available in the sense of being highlighted in dark, then it seems like you just have to wait.

S
SVAEIG 13.12.21

Can learned abilities be removed? Vampirism for example or instant reloading of pistols.
Is the mission with a tiger in the car only encountered once on an assignment by Angel, or can it be found in the city, like other side missions?

D
Dedsec_user 13.12.21

TheSwissCat
Not in dls, no