3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H8CORE 13.12.21 12:37 am

Gameplay Questions (Saints Row: The Third)

Guys, how many clothes are there in total?)
And then somehow the clothes are not enough compared to the second part)
155 Comments
Sort by:
T
TML 13.12.21

Skull Death
Nothing))

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 13.12.21

So what about hidden shops? Are there any in the game or not?

a
agito0078 13.12.21

stupid question how to take hostage ???? not stupid to use as a shield, namely as a hostage ???

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 13.12.21

Mercenary Deadpool
It's a shame, because something is not enough of them in the game.

agito0078 Do you mean
hostages? You can start hooliganism "Hostage" in the car, when you get into the car, and there is a passenger, you accelerate and drive him around the city :)

N
NOS-god 13.12.21

People, is it possible to load your music tracks into the game?

s
saints64 13.12.21

Here on this channel there are led displays on saints row 3 and other games) http://m.youtube.com/#/profile?user=thelimetop

M
Merser134 13.12.21

Guys who know how to record videos on a pirate and where to view them, otherwise the management says F10 you have to press I sting and nothing happens who knows help pliz?
thanks in advance.

S
Scomer 13.12.21

How do I make a melee QTE move? (the one during which you need to press different buttons)

V
VadimkaII 13.12.21

Who will tell you where you can spend a lot of money, or how to hack to reduce it? Artmani does not help, does not work, help

E
Ekimasik 13.12.21

Please tell me how to remove a bully in a mission Belgian problem during a fall on a large ball

T
TML 13.12.21

Ekimasik Silently
. In general, change the screen resolution.

C
Crevan Izekil 13.12.21

One stupid question - can I, as a schoolboy, be an old hero (that is, already with a completed plot) to start a new game on a peyrat?

V
Veselchag 13.12.21

When I was playing a co-op with a friend, an inscription appeared "The delivery of the wheelbarrow is dying", then "The helicopter is dying". Since then, I have not been able to call either one or the other. Is it possible to somehow revive them, and if possible, how?

L
Little man 13.12.21

I'm afraid to drive a tuned car because I don't know how long it will stand if I have to get out of it for a mission.
In general, the question is: do the pumped cars disappear the same way as in GTA SA?

C
C3SAR 13.12.21

what's stopping you from leaving her in the garage and forcing the brother to drive her wherever you want?

L
Little man 13.12.21

what's stopping you from leaving her in the garage and making the brother drive her wherever you want?
I didn't think about it. Thanks

, I have another question: is it possible to listen to the radio and tracks not in the car, but on foot? in the mobile phone menu there is a section "music", but I somehow did not figure out how to turn it on and whether it is possible.

C
C3SAR 13.12.21

Homo sapiens
in that section there are only 2 functions, which of the radio stations to leave and make a playlist from what the developer put in to us

L
Little man 13.12.21

Backpacks in the game exist only as an element of clothing - you cannot put anything in them and take out something from them. did I understand correctly?

V
Veselchag 13.12.21

Homo sapiens
Yes, they do not carry any functional load

M
Mr. Secrets 13.12.21

It's a shame there is no Josh's backpack from the first mission during the heist.