3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H8CORE 13.12.21 12:37 am

Gameplay Questions (Saints Row: The Third)

Guys, how many clothes are there in total?)
And then somehow the clothes are not enough compared to the second part)
155 Comments
Sort by:
L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 13.12.21

Will the KABAN unit's armor open at the end?

d
dimidrolious 13.12.21

Tell me how to seize the territory of another gang by 100%, I bought everything, I completed all the additional missions, but only 72% in the first area ((

C
Cobalt SS 13.12.21

dimidrolious
As far as I remember it is necessary to come to the war of the gangs, and kill everyone there.

S
Snikr0t 13.12.21

Tell me how to disable Bloodsucker Pack?

I
IIMaXiMuMII 13.12.21

People, I have this question: When passing missions to steal wheelbarrows, I got stuck on the mission "OPPRESOR" where I need to hijack a helicopter, I choose a task, I go to the specified area, after I arrive there, climb out the sign "The specified car is destroyed"!

What the hell is this and how to deal with it ??????

V
Valentine311 13.12.21

CELL
download mod

S
Sange 13.12.21

and a cooperative for 3 is provided?

r
raskep0 13.12.21

Guys help please! Completed the game - Shaundy saved the ending. But now neither she nor Pierce, nor Oleg, nor Angel, nor Viola answer. What to do?

T
TeMoN1998 13.12.21

How to turn on the legend of the map, I accidentally removed the tasks in some way, only the shops remained, but I want to go through.

g
gen_ok 13.12.21

Gerc
must run and push passers-by

g
gen_ok 13.12.21

autogen batyr
yes, but for this you need to select "kill kilbein" and then go through one more mission

A
Alexander Talalaiko 13.12.21

Can you guys tell me how to walk slowly?

g
garikspace 13.12.21

question about the car. passed the game right now trying to find one car. street cleaning machine. almost like a golf car only on the sides of the round brushes, in the garage can be replaced with circular saws. no photo or title. help who can. name or location, or at least which city to look for.

Z
Zver 070 13.12.21

garikspace
They start driving at night, like trash cans, like

Z
Zver 070 13.12.21

Why, when the game was played for the first time, after defeating the Deckers, a decker suit appeared (played as a man), and now he started for a woman, and the suit was not given?