3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComeOnluMi 14.11.19 04:37 am

Survive 20 waves with 40 bullets? (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

I am a new player in Splinter Cell, I go in game, open the map, and that would earn money for upgrades choose the advanced task Survive 20 waves, as I understand the enemies will be 100 and I take them down with minimal improvements and 20 rounds of pistol and 20 bullets with a machine gun? You kill in 2-3 shots or 1 if hang and not harsh on the 19th wave to die?))) When you zero grade and the breeze may die?

Maybe I something do wrong to go through? If not difficult gash video walkthrough of this additional task without grading and improvements, it is at the beginning of the game.
14 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurchik47 14.11.19

ComeOnluMi
This is an area where even before you building and behind the collapsed building? Sam tipo edit some information but this does not happen immediately and the job will last 20 waves?

C
ComeOnluMi 14.11.19

Yurchik47
So

S
Sekach1989 14.11.19

Not necessarily to fight 20 waves, you can leave after each 5 waves, except money and UPlay points , you get nothing. The task will be executed even after the 5th wave, the main thing is to evacuate. Alone mine 20 waves not really pass, barely barely to 11 th reached. Money to provide for repeated passage of such a side job.

C
Camper88 14.11.19

after completing the additional tasks of Echelon open the details of the equipment to buy the best quality.

K
K0MAH4 14.11.19

Went through all 20 waves in the Embassy of Pakistan and Embassy of Russia in Soldier + gear average. After passing nothing is given except the dough. After 16 - 20 waves gave me 600 000 $.

b
basket_man 14.11.19

1. Come with a friend
2. Evacuate every 5 waves or die to restore ammo
Optional play 20 waves in a row, the main complete 5 waves and then to continue with 6/11/16

K
Kapellimestari 14.11.19

Nonsense.
The cartridges are in boxes that are marked on the locator icons. When apotom the plane there you can also change weapons-gadgets.
I'd add that enemies will spawn somewhere at seven people, the losses will be reinforcements arrived, and the number specified in the value of wave's common stock. With each wave changing the disposition of the enemy and the type of soldier, because it would be more feasible to upgrade the range of weapons in the drawer in advance to most effectively resist the enemy.
Job most purely fun and require a robust design skill. At least for pass and open new task - 5 waves. Completed four assignments give access to the assault suit.
The style is freely chosen, who polycabonate, may in principle not to use weapons and to turn off the enemy melee exclusively. Newcomers better not to stand on ceremony and take the rifle, but don't forget to change positions, because the enemy for unknown reasons as a magnet pulled together to Fischer. It should be noted that the pass will have the job for very long and if you rush things even longer, because fierce Faile in haste are inevitable. It is better to play as in killer, savoring every moment.

T
The Jackal 14.11.19

Kapellimestari
Level Veteran heard ? There are no drawers,only what is on hand and what will raise.

9Indigo2 14.11.19

passed 20 waves at the Embassy of Egypt. level officer. just cut down and put to sleep (in the framework of the Ghost)

S
Stryapa1995 14.11.19

Damn fucking job from Charlie. I just mouse broke. Constantly enraged in the very first Embassy of Pakistan when snipers on the rooftops and on the ground dogs with drones, you just keep bite the dog, firing a sniper, and then when you kill the dog you blast finishes off the drone. And dogs sly dog, right smell to find 5 pieces on me rod! But then I discovered the crossbow with gas which much can be achieved. By the way if anyone knows why I only wave to 20 discovered that to capture priority goals do not have to miss in a dogfight back in as a human shield to stun the enemy and then to cuff you, you can stun soporific gas or electric, and then just to cuff you that it is much simpler than running for each priority goal and missed to the rear. 20 wave in Pakistan there are 6 priorities and their guard 3 terminator armour with gas masks and shields, they have guns what is powerful to carry with one shot, that's where I discovered this! Well, these tasks of course hardcore is not for the faint of heart and would you like to!

9Indigo2 14.11.19

to fend off waves much easier with Ghost or Panther than the attack, although at first it may seem otherwise. dogs can be off the track leaving on the top - not down to earth. otherwise no trouble. the game saves every fifth wave, so all is good. true veteran Ghost all the time you don't, but a Panther can play safely.

D
Darksade 14.11.19

And how much all missions from Charlie?

g
green_day_2019 14.11.19

My favorite mission! There are two main secret:
1. In any of these missions there is a shelter where nobody can get (unless a grenade DocInput). You can just perestraivat (on silent) from it all. Out only have to capture objectives.
2. Best weapon in these missions - mine. It's just perfect. There are also boxes, so min - endless supply. Dominate every square meter and wait for them to die. On veteran these missions I do not pass, in particular due to the fact that there is no selection of equipment. And just - the already complexity enough. The first 5 waves pass easily without deaths. The next 5 is more difficult. But then comes the hard... Dogs, vehicles, snipers, dudes with cameras... And on the background of the usual armored look very harmless.

V
Venenumensis 28.10.21

Yes, you're all joking) Considering how many equipment in this game there are sleep gases, shokers in a crossbow, incendiary, fragmentation grenades, I just keep quiet about the tricopter, so many tactics can be figured out, even the level of a veteran is just EASY. I didn't even hide from them, at least 5th removed from the knife during the first seconds when they leave the door without having time to react to me xD
Then you just run around the positions and remove everyone from the sniper rifle, it is not difficult to pump millions of money to the maximum. You can shoot 4-5 bodies with grenades, attracting them with light ones, they run up like ants xD
I went into solo all the waves purely in order to see what they would give for this, well, check the skills)
Well, yes, a good reward was opened for a set of ceramic armor, which raises protection to the maximum, but removes stealth, this is purely for attack aircraft.
Guys, play CS: GO, and reach the global, honestly, without cheats, that's where you really need a team, after you do this, any game for you will be EASY, life is a completely different matter ...