3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 13.12.21 12:44 am

Battlefront - Netcode Survey for Beta Players. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

A question about the network code that spoiled the impressions of many in BF 4. Briefly an example (for those who are in the tank)! You shoot and you are not krivoruk because you have played tens (hundreds) of hours in shooters. You have a decent internet and ping! But visually seeing how the bullets pierce the enemy through and through, you do not see the hit icon, change its color, but you notice that the system does not take into account your shots. As a result, you are killed! A question for people who have started the game and have a stable Internet. Have you noticed any problems with the network code in the game?
Do you learn DICE from your mistakes?
PS; Who can tell you what the total number of multiplayer maps will be in the game before the release?
Thanks in advance for the answers.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stas Antipov 13.12.21

Damn, I was having breakfast, and the details about the evil escaping from your point made me lose my appetite.

M
MedvediVodki 13.12.21

Well, compared to beta BF3 and BF4, everything is much better.

L
LenivyiBob 13.12.21

The code is fine, at least for now. You see every "laser" that you shot, where it flies and it's easy to follow them, everything went through with me. The only problem is the strange damage (as I assume, the type of laser scatters with distance and the damage decreases) Standard ping 80 + tk I live in Kazakhstan.
Bombalelo the author is clearly superfluous.

ps on Hoth it is necessary for the rebels to add something because they almost always suck.

S
SaDaR 13.12.21

I have not seen anything like this in 2 hours of the game

v
v1806v 13.12.21

Stas Antipov
corrected) now eat to your health) good luck in battle, soldiers!

c
crabCore 13.12.21

I play BF4 tightly, and the netcode in Battlefront feels better so far.

c
crabCore 13.12.21

As for the cards - as it is written on the official website, 12 cards will be available on the day of release, plus 2 more cards will appear later.

M
Man_without_conscience 13.12.21

LenivyiBob
Agree.

M
Man_without_conscience 13.12.21

crabCore
There is an equally good netcode, in BF4 just all weapons have lower accuracy and damage.

S
Spyroke 13.12.21

There are misunderstandings when shooting on an airplane. There are whole queues entering an enemy plane without effect (the defense skill has nothing to do with it). I played with a friend in different teams and here he says that he has already shot me a lot at the plane, but there is no damage. The same situation was with me. Sometimes the damage to the plane goes straight into the air, that is, the lasers flew in front of the plane and the damage was counted.