3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 13.12.21 01:33 am

Main Base (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Recently, I just started the passage and then the question popped up, where to find Ocelot at the base or Miller and is it possible to somehow interact with them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitd 13.12.21

Portmen
no.

P
Pretecs 13.12.21

I think not, although in the videos that we were shown before the release of the game, it was still possible to see Ocelot at the base

A
Anomel Suna 13.12.21

Portmen
Alas, they are nowhere to be found. Accordingly, you cannot interact with them.

A
Anomel Suna 13.12.21

Portmen
You can shoot from a pistol with tranquilizers at Ocelot and see his reaction :) (In the very first mission at the main base). Well, or take it in an armful ...

P
Portmen 13.12.21

Den Good
Sorry, I thought I could. When I delivered the puppy to the base, Ocelot contacted me, they say, come in as the time will be, so I thought

S
Skinny_Vamp 13.12.21

But when you fly from the main base in a helicopter, you can see the Toker Code on one of the rooftops, he sits in a wheelchair next to the flag. He did not come on foot.

M
Mari8936 13.12.21

There, Eli can also be seen from a helicopter, sitting at the very top of the main platform in his favorite position.

D
DenchikK12345 13.12.21

Easy offtopic, but since the question is about Mother Base - I decided to write here.
To teach the dog how to disguise (stun) the level 20 of the defensive unit is not enough. I have 0 - there is no such thing in the Base Management list at all, although the rest of the platforms are completely built - all 4/4 with 43 level.
I can’t send more than 2 groups to External Assignments, it’s written that we need to build one more PB.
Is this all due to the fact that I have not yet reached these possibilities in the game, or do I still need to include something?
At the moment, I have a passing level of 36%, the main tasks are completed up to 19 inclusive, the side ones are all that were (70).

0werewolf0 13.12.21

DenchikK12345
if I'm not lying, then after the 22nd mission it will be possible to build a PB and the construction of a defensive unit will open

b
benites 13.12.21

I opened after 29

D
DenchikK12345 13.12.21

In! I got to this place - I flew on task 21, just landed - they write to me that the base was attacked - I urgently need to fight back. Accepted the task - opened 22 - and started;)