3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 13.12.21 01:33 am

Vivaldi and Loan (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What will happen if you do not repay the loan and does the loan have a term at all?
Update: Thank you all for the answers
I remembered that for the first time Vivaldi says that Yennefer vouched for the Witcher, so nothing will happen
35 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 13.12.21

First, calls are in the middle of the night, and then collectors will come for you ...)
But seriously, I don’t know, I didn’t check.

L
Legion1130 13.12.21

The dwarves of Vivalde will come, break Geralt with their arms and take the swords.

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Legion1130
Is it all out of control? Will they not be allowed to fight them?

R
RGC 13.12.21

Axel1993
Nobody will come for you, you just can't take another loan until you pay off the previous one with interest. Although I haven't tested, Legion1130 version sounds unlikely

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

That the second is not given, I know. The game is long gone, all. All that can be done, I have been everywhere.
just such a question arose and that's it. Once again, and this is the fourth, as I ask a question on the forum, a million answers and no one knows for sure, but answers. Fuck write, write something ...
Update: the questions are different, on different topics, and the answers about the topic are 1-2 out of 15-40

A
Aenmutus 13.12.21

Some reviewer said that you can take out a loan at the beginning of the game and everyone will not care.

d
diablo_7_13 13.12.21

also passed, but somehow I did not ask such a question)

A
Alex coachman 13.12.21

No one will answer you because no one borrowed, because in The Witcher loans are not needed. Money so overdof.

L
Legion1130 13.12.21

Axel1993
I was joking, nothing will happen.

I
Iasthope 13.12.21

I checked - there was nothing.

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

wassups
I asked 4 questions, they were different. Not the same one. And such cueputals, they answered me. Why did you answer me? What are you doing here if you don’t bring benefit, but only took time, specifically from me. The forum is attended by those who need help and those who provide it. And the rest need to find something for themselves, something else

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Alex Coachman
Do you have any day in the game? If you rivet the witch's armor, then there are so few of them, it took me a third of the passage to collect money and make armor.

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993
You play in a very strange way ... most people already have 50k + in their pockets upon arrival at Skellig, which there is not much to spend on ... (=

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Psychodolb Created the Witcher's

Armor? all?
No. If I did, I would not ask such a question

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

wassups
I collected everything, looting everywhere and a lot

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993 Created a
witch's armor? all?

4 sets of workshops ... I also bought all the recipes and prepared all the potions / bombs + all the blueprints that can be bought from the blacksmiths ... I finished the game with about 70k ... Oh yes, there are still several hundred different runestones in the cache qualities and several thousand orens / florens, which I did not even change with Vivaldi ... Any more questions? ... (=

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Will not. You are lying and
I can provide everything . Pieces 40. There you will see everything what and how.
The richer you are, the higher the price in the game. The higher the level, the less valuable the skins of different creatures
I will believe in this (that the money has nowhere to go) if the game was on the first patches. There may be a different situation with money was, with earnings. I've played 1.6 to 1.8 and that's it as I wrote it. Armor riveted after passing everything that is. At a level somewhere between 37

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993
You are lying and all

Oga ... everyone who had enough money in the Witcher (99.99% of players) decided to conspire against you and deceive ... This is a Jew-Masonic conspiracy ... (=

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Psychodolb
What kind of "Oga" is this? This is not a conspiracy, I am stating a fact, there is little money, very much. He gave examples, said what's what. If there are no arguments, then why

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993
What arguments are needed? ... You are the only person in my memory who complains about the lack of money ... About craft, which costs a penny, you tell some interesting things ... Are you buying materials for armor, or what? ... (=