3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 13.12.21 02:11 am

High-level enemy PB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Friends, do you attack other people's PB? Of course, I am interested in high-level PB, so that there is more than one deck, with blackjack and drones. I attacked small-level ones, they can easily walk through stealth, I repulsed attacks myself - it's also easy, but I tried to attack large PBs with a large leverage and realized that I still had to grow and grow. Stealth doesn't work. I keep an eye on 30 friendly PB, help fight off an attack, study enemy tactics. Some guys play very well, well, just like invisible people.
Interested in your experience in this matter. Share your impressions.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 13.12.21

skinnyelf
I managed to get through ONLY ONE 4-deck PB in stealth. It is quite difficult. You need to use the entire arsenal (lulling mines, baits, pills, and boxes of course), do not touch soldiers, shoot down drones, DO NOT touch resources.

K
Kickapoo 13.12.21

How to attack when and where this feature appears?

R
RGC 13.12.21

So far, I attacked only 4-deck PB, because I have no others in my lists. I have never reached the very end, but 3 out of 4 decks I usually go through full stealth, and on the last deck it’s like a curse, I’m constantly falling down, anxiety and wetting me. For reference, infiltrated enemy AP no more than 10 times

H
Homikator 13.12.21

Now almost everyone has high-level PB, thanks to one 100% completion + cheats for S ++ fighters.
A couple of times I ran into these, then I scored, and after two weeks I completely forgot about the game.

d
ducks4yquack 13.12.21

I have a rating of 1200) easy I pass all decks

S
Skinny_Vamp 13.12.21

And by what principle is the notification of the PB owner carried out? If you go through stealth, will the player know that his PB has been attacked?
Kickapoo
storyline after 22 missions, it seems.
ducks4yquack record a
video please, would love to learn from you

h
human pixel 13.12.21

It all depends on the goals and location of the attack. I steal nukes and dispose of them just for lulz. Therefore, I mainly attack only the main platform and quite successfully.

There are 3 ways of passing:
1. Full stealth - do not commit suspicious actions at all, do not knock out anyone, and so on. If you had to do something like that, then go to plan B.
2. Polustels - break equipment, kill / knock out guards, steal resources, but do not enter the battle mode. (no calls for reinforcements and shootouts with a bunch of guards at once). In case of successful penetration, the owner will not be able to retaliate. If you were burned, then go to plan B. (take with you everything that can lull and stun enemies, if the guards with non-lethal weapons, then everything is bad.)
3. Assault - we make our way under mortar fire to the center of the platform, suppressing any resistance. From this mode, you can and should return to the second option, otherwise the doors to the center of the platform will not open. If successful, the owner will be able to retaliate. (If this happens to me, I break through to some corner and try to take out more drones, and then again according to the second option)

By the way, at some bases (apparently there is a difference in the structure of bases depending on from the location), you can turn off the entire security system with a couple of shots from the helicopter at the generator on the main platform. In particularly successful cases, this generator can be taken out while on the farthest platform below.

I am more interested in the tactics of fighting in PVP. Very rarely it is possible to win (took out the enemy player 3-4 times - the reserves ran out, and he still spawns) If the player fires, then the alarm is cut in and the doors are closed, and while it passes, he will spawn again and even invulnerable for 15-20 seconds.

J
John371 13.12.21

human-pixel
respawn takes 30 seconds + the owner after him is invisible to the attacker. They just killed me, I was sitting in front of the door, waiting for the end of the alarm and preparing for a meeting with a machine-gun burst, but he took me out of invisibility with 2 shots

J
John371 13.12.21

Sometimes there is such garbage that you attack a base with a defense level, for example, 45. And there is no one at the base at all. Empty. No drones, no cameras, no people, no one at all. Fulton is all straight.

h
human pixel 13.12.21

John371
So yes, it's especially funny when there is also nuclear weapons. Surely this is the meaning of the baits - you look that there are 30-40 people and break in, but in fact all this is not real.

N
Nikewww 13.12.21

wrote his own guide on the basics of stealth in pb. http://www.playground.ru/blogs/phantom_pain/osnovy_stelsa_v_zadaniyah_pb-163814/

S
Skinny_Vamp 13.12.21

A couple of questions arose:
1. How long does the PB blockade last after an attack?
2. What is the best way to defend your PB? (Lethal / non-lethal, close / medium / long-range) It is still unclear what changes the readiness, I choose the maximum - the money is not written off and the level of protection increases ...