3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bleki121 14.11.19 12:40 pm

Strange artifacts during sandstorms(( (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

During the storm remain such are the artifacts that frame the mountains, or are simply in the sky and from the traces of the scroll chamber(( that is move it and there are dark marks that disappear but all the same it's not nice((
this is not always the case - apparently it depends on which side of the storm you are, here I am attaching the screenshots
want Ponti what it might be related to a lack of VRAM or something else maybe from drivers or settings in it - and this too can be ( RE 2 AS a GUIDE )

See Yes?(((
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 14.11.19

Блэки121
Little system what and on what settings you play?

B
Bleki121 14.11.19

Ar4er2016
6 cores card 2GB - settings all high and maximum except textures to medium and range medium although visually I see no difference) scaling 140% temperature maps 65-75 - percent soil - 50% memory load 1500мб of eight
once changed the quality of the fog in the game and everything was gone))) but sometimes reappears In the most storm such and when it is too far away and in the middle distance (like on the screenshots) is this bug((( I think the card to buy at powerful for her

A
Ar4er2016 14.11.19

Try to put the old version of the driver. You have Nvidia? Then can version 388.00 (issued at the time of release). Prior to completely remove the current version using display driver uninstaller.

W
WOR4UN 14.11.19

It's the Ghost of the desert.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.11.19

if the fog voxel in this game have all Maxnet. if you don't get out then perhaps a valid couple restarts and Nada to figure out where the config file settings to dig in this direction
if Tuan there other then it may well be artifacts from the graphics card

B
Bleki121 14.11.19

MunchkiN 616
Yes, I think in setting up the case - will have to test -UV(((