3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ihalainen 13.12.21 02:20 am

Killing Mechanics [methods, tactics, manuals] (BioShock Infinite)

A question for everyone. Who has any tactics against the mechanics. In itself, of course, the matter is not tricky, but I, for example, kill him with 2-3 lives on average. You don't have to write that I'm a noob, I myself know that I'm not very straight-handed. But still, somehow it is not very good to kill the 1st enemy like this, with grief in half. Can anyone have any combination of skills against him or an unusual way to kite?
P.S. I know about shooting in the heart.
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.12.21

You need to kill him with a rapid-fire weapon, because if you shoot exactly at the heart, then he will get stunned for a short time, naturally you need to use airways if they exist and use the abilities that clothes give. For example, the most optimal ability is the one that gives invulnerability when you eat a first-aid kit or food, you will have enough time to inflict maximum damage.

G
Glock11 13.12.21

I tried to stay away from the mechanics, sent a raven and hit me with a rocket launcher or a gatling.

H
HAOSov 13.12.21

Today I tried to unlock the achievement "Heartbreaker". At a high level of difficulty. A whole hour and a half. And nothing! The infection is very fidgety - the damage goes all over the body. Although a pumped sniper does 1500 - 2050 damage. Need to put chtol on low?

d
delamer1 13.12.21

HAOSov
I did it. I suppose that it is necessary to work with a powerful and accurate weapon, such as a revolver, from an average distance. And you can paralyze him with the Kiss of the Devil - the Mechanic does not like this.

E
EthanRom 13.12.21

HAOSov
I was able to open the achievement only with the help of a bug, when the mechanic stupidly freezes in place.
Yes, I am a bug, I know.

H
HAOSov 13.12.21

delamer1
Kiss does no damage? Only paralyzes?

d
delamer1 13.12.21

HAOSov
Even as it applies.

H
HAOSov 13.12.21

delamer1
Deals damage to the entire body, like crit in the heart will not pass. Meaning? Achievements are not to be seen.

d
delamer1 13.12.21

HAOSov
Yes, but I generally spoke. To achieve it, you need to experiment, which vigor does damage and which does not. This can be done by turning on the indication of "flying off damage" on enemies in the settings.

L
Lutece 13.12.21

And no matter how hard I tried to shock my heart as a shock jockey, it didn’t work. Tell me, is it because a shock jockey, in principle, cannot get to a specific point, or is it just that I smear?

K
Keks 13.12.21

I use a shock jockey and something rapid-fire against them.

s
saa0891 13.12.21

Although I don't really care about the achievements, especially since there may be spoilers in many of them, I received "Heartbreaker" only on difficulty 1999, although not entirely honestly.

At the level of the industrial area where we leave the building and a mechanic appears, I shot him from a distance without approaching him with a sniper rifle, and he stood on the balcony as if nothing had happened, the main thing is that he would not notice you at the very beginning.

L
LyokhiCh97 13.12.21

It is easy to kill the Mechanic (and for one thing and get the achievement "Heartbreaker") in the following way:
1. Fully pump the Power stream.
2. Pull the Mechanic with a reinforced blow of the Force Stream towards you.
3.Poka it hangs in the air a few seconds (3-4) to shoot at the heart of something powerful and accurate, for example - a revolver or rifle (snayp.vintovka not work, because not enough time to put things in sight.)
4 . Repeat this process as long as there is where to get the salt.
In this way, the Mechanic easily falls down even in 1999, proven!

A
Averon 13.12.21

mort666
did the same with a sniper and shock, as well as it's cool to use a skill on mechanics, I don't remember what it was called for a long time, but he makes allies better than enemies, that's when the mechanic and the crowd, the mechanics won with this seduction skill (?), he is busy with enemies, he is beaten by enemies and I shoot her at him

Z
Zere 13.12.21

In general, such a thing happened, many times I tried to shoot only in the heart on difficulty 1999, after reading it, I decided to postpone it until the necessary tonic appeared and began to beat him with whatever he had to do, but died ... Having resurrected, the first thing he did was fired into the heart with a sniper rifle, he glued his fins immediately and gave an achievement .... i.e. either the method of obtaining the achievement is incorrectly translated and it is enough to finish it off in the heart, or all because of death ...