3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogsobaka 16.12.21 09:49 pm

System with problem

Hello, I ran into the following problem:
While playing a game, and just looking at something on the Internet, a small number of horizontal stripes began to appear on the monitor, after which the monitor went into reboot (as I found out that most likely the drivers were rebooted).

The system is as follows:
-Amd ryzen 3 3200g with vega 8
-nvidia gigabyte gforse 1050ti 4gb
-One 8gb RAM plate
-SSD kingston 480gb
-old power supply
-win 10

What has already been tested and done:
1) ran stress tests of the system both together and individual components (the video card did not fall off during testing, the processor too)
2) changed the old hard drive to Ssd kingston
3) updated the video card drivers. With the drivers, this is the topic - installed the latest drivers, the problem did not disappear, but if you roll back and install them marked "clean install", then the problem went away before restarting the computer.

What to try:
reinstall Windows and change the Power supply

Who faced this and did you manage to solve the problem? Vidyuha on stress tests showed that she was alive.
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
neoandpha 16.12.21

Dogsobaka
live video card with stripes on the screen - so alive
if the Vega 8 stripes does not show, the choice is simple - to live with Vega 8 without stripes or with a striped 1050

D
Dogsobaka 16.12.21

neoandpha
And if he shows how to be?

D
Deshang 16.12.21

Dogsobaka
What voltage does the unit show in the load? Is it possible to measure directly with a multimeter? What model and how old is he?
What tests did you do for the card? Not everyone loads the video memory enough, and the case may be in one of the cans. Googled the creation of a USB flash drive with MATS - software for checking video memory.

B
Botponevole 23.12.21

Most likely the video card driver is falling off. It is treated by decreasing the frequency of the hcp, through the same afterburner, or by raising the tension on it a bit.