3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21 10:32 pm

Barbarian Question (Diablo 2)

How does the berserk skill with the runeword vulture work? For example, if the bar has 400 damage, and the berserker gives + 1000%, then in the end there will be 4400 not counting the master? How much speed does a barbarian need on the bar? What is the best way to make a neck for a berserker? Does crit work and how? Does the crash work? Does the lich work, or does the lightab heal work? What's the best one-handed weapon?
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
with summon dru everything is easier - you beat the skillor, summon dru - you step to the mobs and they put on the yoke.

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
in the tracing-paper the volume does not take into account ias from gear, only from fans, plus everything manually. with a beast you need 44 Iasa for the left hand for a max break, 40 ax, 20 chl or some kind of belt / pepper.

k
kot-stargazer 16.12.21

Dobermn
OMG and nah him 2 weapons if it's a berserker? MB you confused with frenzi? Berserker lives well with Storm.

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

kot-stargazer the
second boosts the first, damage + ar + ias, in case it is a beast.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

Dobermn
and yet why 2 weapons when you can have one, but two-handed?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Tombriver to bump food jas

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR, Dober wrote well. The kosher calc was covered, and this is awful)) you need to press "show ias table" and focusing on it, add ias from the gear manually. this is not a dudued for you, in which Ias affects ALMOST only with weapons. )) but you just estimate your possibilities to collect the neck + beast and dance from it. are you on pg
ps for swords just (to frenzik) there is also a combo: neck + lalbringer, THINK!

Sweety_Mustard, is it possible for an explanatory brigade for pensioners: what for a zerku wizzy + 6-isted cs, if, in theory, he flies on one, and hammers with another? why are these different swaps? )) And the shields of tada kokii?

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Tombriver to bump food with
jouvelles Ias Lesnou_SanitaR, such a straight bagach))) Thou cho, I'm for the cat's varic: grief pb + ss.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

Obsessed
well karochi, he kind of beats with a neck, and from the second mich / knife he gets a bonus of this type to mfu or fcr and resam, if with a wizzy. The resources are still relevant if you gape bankers in grass - conva + cold-chanced mleb och strong do a shepherd over the head.
ZY ahh, I got it - you "/" with "+" piriputal, you are nigramatic! ; DDDD

k
kot-stargazer 16.12.21

Dobermn
I realized that the beast boosts at the expense of the fans, but he hits it with 1 hand, not like a frezi with 2. And since upon impact, the def drops generally to 0 and there is no particular protection, such a bers will suffer greatly, but with a storm it pulls for 8ppl, for example, grass consuls (toko block 75% nada) and cuts in a burl, or better 90% in hectares ... I run around on the grass like this, and after killing the corpses I search the find item with 2 Hurt Carver on a swap 50% + chance

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Damn, so in Travin nada with these, well, dwarf rings or an amulet are also for absorbing fire and you don't need hectares and catch up with the resistance to 90 ...

k
kot-stargazer 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR is
possible without ga, for example skulders, but it will be 8ppl heavier, and the dwarf is old for everyone.
I wrote to you in a personal, check.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

kot-stargazer
Ischo has a scream that deafens, in the grass he works for the consuls, is it better than scaring?)

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

well karochi, he kind of beats with a bar,
but he hits it with 1 hand, not like a frenzy 2.
Almost nothing from the offhand will affect the mirror, tk. he hits only with mains
Lesnou_SanitaR, karochi, uncle, beast in the second claw - this is a corral from the majors, if for pvm, make a neck in pb, and the second take Wizzy, Gull or isted bABu and you will be happy.
a cry to love is needed, what - you can decide in practice, howl the checkpoint is all the same.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

By the way, how does blindness work in the game, how does it combine with curses, does it work together or removes one of one?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Like if I have a cannon with a blind and at the same time an LT from a dracula (this is not about a berserker), then when procasting LT, will it work and is blind or will it remove the LT?

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
The curse works one current. You can add poison to it, stun (from smite for example), slowdown, and a couple more.

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR, if you need to learn about courses that work together, do a search for the word "over" on this page. but hit blinds target is not dim vision (and not kurza at all). Fuck you at all this blinding (and why will it be?), if "zerk plays from the hole"? has passed quotes the many years of experience of the bourgeoisie, why ignore it?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

But where did I write that I consider blindness to be a curse ???) And in parentheses I specified that it was not for a berserker ...

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Blinding can be measured from a cannon ...