3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 17.12.21 01:17 am

You might understand (Fallout 4)

1. After watching the trailer, many were disappointed. How so? Juicy, colorful and bright picture. So I got an idea. Suddenly, the developers will show us some events before the disaster, before the wasteland became a wasteland. The trailer showed the house, destroyed and not. Maybe the game will move in time, there, before the catastrophe and back, already after some time after.

2. You also didn't like the animation. Yes, she's a little oak, but she's not bad either. Why do we love Bethesda games? For modifiability. But not only of course. Maybe this is the perfect engine for creating mods. Therefore, it is only improved and "marafetted"? I do not argue, there is also RAGE, the second modifiable engine, of which there is. In fact, only GTA and TES / Fallout are the most modded games. But RAGE is not owned by Bethesda. And it takes a lot of time, resources, etc. to develop a new engine. etc. Therefore, you just need to understand that everything is not so bad. But the game is guaranteed to start at least at the minimum and will be playable for everyone who has Skyrim at high 30+ fps.

That's all I wanted to say
108 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ret Ert 17.12.21

Den-z2011
Showy DiMak
Well, that's what I'm talking about. Maybe the graphics will not be ala cruzis 4, but maybe instead of graphics they threw all their strength into the plot and gameplay, and this is better than just a movie with a grafon.

C
Crack 17.12.21

it is correct that they are not happy with the grafon, when the witcher came out after a year 3 the fall was released, and now the 3 witcher came out and 4 falls are on the way, and compare the progress of the grafon in both series for 7 years.

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

In this case, compare the crack between GTA 4 (2008) and Fall 3 (2008). The latter did not stop to win GOTY with such a relatively not very technological engine. What do you think it says about?

C
Crack 17.12.21

Showy DiMak you confuse a
dick with a tram handle

V
Vadimka111 17.12.21

Let the technique be added so that it needs to be modified, refueled and repaired.

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

The crack is
not true. you compared two completely different and unrelated games, focusing on the engines and the difference in 7 years. in this case, the difference in technology over these 7 years does not matter. I'm telling you about the first three-dimensional game in the universe of fallout and GTA 4. why exactly this comparison? because both games are 2008 and were the top contenders for GOTY according to various gaming publications. at the same time, one won due to a cool engine, with which it was pleasant to play, and the other - due to text and gameplay alone, with an imperfect picture even at that time (!). here the situation is very similar. it is necessary to understand that normal people and gaming publications do not care about graffiti.

C
Crack 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
now rages on a comparison of the Witcher 3 grafon and the follych 4 (a trailer in which they use renditioned shots from the gameplay), and both of them were made on the same engines, only different modifications, and progress can already be contemplated, and in the folch it does No)

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

Crack
there is nothing to compare yet. the game will be released - compare as much as you want. now it's a stupid desire, as if people can't stand it. you yourself say "grain-rendered frames". after the release of The Witcher, what do we have? downgrade pictures. as it is now fashionable to say - the factory has given the schedule. I don't think, I can even say I'm sure that the bezde does not work that way. This can be seen from previous games and trailers - the difference between pre-cut marketing promises in trailers and the game in fact is zero. and about the lack of progress you bent. there, with the naked eye, you can see all the differences from the same skyrim, which is younger than fall 3. it feels like you are judging biasedly, without really understanding or had time to play the trailer. on the other hand, you probably liked it better for the gazebo to act like Poles or Yubisoft, and gave you on a silver platter a beautiful dummy in the trailer with the render. now no one would be complaining for sure. you can respect inferiority at least for honesty.

E
Eynart 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
It wasn't about the graphics in the trailer, but the graphics in the game. The Witcher 3, even after the release downgrade, looks very good. But with F4, everything is still very alarming: not only is the color palette not at all "folaut", but also the graphics remained at the level of Skyrim. And it's in the trailer. Naturally, this is an honest picture, because you can't do it even worse.

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

alixey59
that is, you are comparing the released game and the trailer, filmed on an unknown build of the DEVELOPED game? who will call you smart people? about the palette and other derogatory comparisons: this is a matter of taste. gamma and filters are optional criteria that someone must adhere to. there is a canon, I agree, but there is also a development of ideas. damn, you can cut the same vomit-acid garbage and say that it is "according to the canon, in a Fallout way", but who will play it? the very first and howl that the same thing, tired, again tyrannosaurus vomit instead of a normal picture.
About Skyrim: it's simple Achtung. I don't know which trailer you watched, but either a troll can speak like that, or I won't say who. pay attention to lighting, refraction of rays, quality of exterior textures and contrast. the work on the forest area and nature is very clearly visible. if the faded and muddy views of the interior at the very beginning of the trailer made up your final opinion, then this is your business. there are many worthy moments, I will not say that everything is at the level of nextgen, but it is not unambiguous either. open world game, don't forget. the situation will be completely different by the time of release.

L
Little Smelly Dog 17.12.21

I'm wondering: in the first-person form, you can see your legs, as in the same fashion on NV, or what?

L

MunchkiN 616
in the video the child is being carried to the 111th, apparently the time of events was shifted ... then he will grow up. By the way, maybe the dog will be a puppy before the explosion? and the change of the picture, well, like in her memory? ...

L

alixey59 the
video is exactly what I was expecting it: and it was a hellish mixture of bioshock and rage !!! as the worm Jim would say: "just what you need!" what else to add ... just happy ^ _ ^

C
Crack 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
is nothing fair in marketing)

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

The crack
here is sometimes important to separate what is said and what is shown. :) If you watch the gameplay videos of the same Skyrim, without comments, then you will not see the difference with the final version, although every little thing was praised there in the spirit of "you can reach that mountain here, wow!". but if you think about other developers, then there is no limit to arrogance.

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

Here's a good example of the "lack of progress" between fall 3 and the new part:
http://i.imgur.com/vMeVmoU.jpg

T
TTG 17.12.21

Showy DiMak The screen
from F3 is already loaded (altered grass, retexture of ground and bridge, affected lighting and changed gamma).
In fact, in the original, everything is much more prosaic. At the same time, it's not a fact that the F4 release picture will be one-on-one like a screen below (especially lighting). So it is now accepted. Although the gazebo was not seen in downgrades.

H
HarleyQu1nn 17.12.21

eh Arbor, Arbor, it was necessary to deceive the players, as in the case of the Witcher 3, and show the graphical, but left) trailer

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

GP-5
Yes, here people say that the graph is so crappy that there is nowhere to lower it, they say, lol.

P
Piglet Peter 17.12.21

99% of mods are useless feces