3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nalex 17.12.21 01:28 am

And again tanks ... (Armored Warfare)

Fucking game! I liked the more dynamic battles than in potato, and the graphics are better than in the tundra. Donut is not as cruel as in kortofan, and the buns are sweeter than in the tundra. In short, it's a pleasure to play :) Well, what shall we discuss with the Lord?
27 Comments
Sort by:
O
OberonWhite 17.12.21

Garris1992 You are
right. Found a damn devil's advocate. It is necessary to ban chitakov and not to show off. 11 years old, you see, he is offended.

S
SBGAlbatros 17.12.21

In fact .... I got to the T-54 ... I want to express my gratitude to the Domestic Developers.
It's a pity you didn't do "World of Tanks" ....

K
Konstantin Fillipov 17.12.21

Guys, what a topic! Opponents are constantly shooting through the rock BMP especially! Lag or cheat?

p
pochtipushkin 17.12.21

BenziLLLa
Dear, do not try to prove something. Unlike other interlocutors of your discussion, you have arguments and a logical structure of thought. Don't stoop to their level. Adults have long agreed with your innocence.

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

[Delfin1988]
And where are the domestic developers in the game actually?

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

pochtipushkin
Dear, what arguments did he give other than "A friend played quite a lot, a friend donated a lot, they threw a complaint against him and was banned for 11 years. This is the only argument that he brought here. And all his" Logical "construction of thought is reduced only to the fact that a friend played fair and got banned for it.

m
mister611 17.12.21

Good game ! I never played tanks, somehow I didn’t catch on, although I tried to play World of Tanks several times, but .. for me it was boring (a matter of taste). For online battles, Battlefield has always been (and is) at hand, there are also enough tanks there. But Armored Warfare somehow almost immediately carried away, I am surprised at myself, for the second day I do not get out (according to everyday possibilities). So the game suits me)) So, whoever has not played tanks before (like me) - I advise you to try!